Space-x

UFOs have a separate forum.
Pigeon

Space-x

Post by Pigeon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:16 am

Looks like space-x had to destroy their rocket during a test today. Some anomaly.

Looks like they will be building their launch facility in Texas. Down at the lower end along the gulf.

Hope this means when the real launches start I'll be able to see some, if at night.

Pigeon

Re: Space-x

Post by Pigeon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:19 am

Cameron County commissioners have agreed to waive 10 years of county taxes as part of an agreement bringing the world's first commercial site for orbital rocket launches to the southernmost tip of Texas.

The county's governing board on Thursday also approved a draft of an economic agreement with Space Exploration Technologies Corp., also known as SpaceX.

County Judge Carlos Cascos tells The Brownsville Herald ( http://bit.ly/1ohMsso ) that details of the agreement are being withheld until SpaceX signs it. He expects that to happen next week.

SpaceX announced earlier this month it had selected Cameron County for its launch site. It's an $85 million investment that's expected to bring 300 new jobs to the Brownsville area.

Link

TD NEWS

Post by TD NEWS » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:27 am

^ I'm sceptical of any kind of "Space Project", pigeon. I think it's more likely that all the tax money that is alleged to be used for such projects is really used for the 'Black Projects' secret space programme. I've heard some of the best researchers say that "we've been to the stars"...! Meaning, the lame-assed purported "Space Flight To Mars" ambition is actually a diversion away from the true extent of U.S. space exploration...
ICELAND

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:34 am

This is for the people, not the damned old military. No one has any control over them any more.

TD NEWS

Post by TD NEWS » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:32 pm

Okay! As you know, my Droid sucks (guess what!) balls and I'm unable to view anything with it.

Now you mention it, I believe I've heard Professor McCanney talk about them in the past, yes...

...McCanney is also very enthusiastic about such publicly-owned space projects, aswell.
ICELAND