WTF, really, WTF

Pigeon

Re: WTF, really, WTF

Post by Pigeon » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:33 am

Out sourcing has pretty much removed any need for that attitude. It isn't required so it is out.

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:01 am

Everything went to shit after they stopped using five year old's for sorting coal.
Credo quia absurdum.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:16 am

Blessed are the CEOs, for they will buy another house with the cut wages of the meek.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:39 pm

SweetGrass wrote:Well, I don't mean like in a forced way like via the government or anything. But, I think companies ought to have more integrity. Care more about people and realize that there has to be a healthy balance between making profits and caring for their employees and other people.
These things has to be forced. Integrity and caring for emplyees, hahahaha, that's a joke. Greed is the only guideline for the top dogs.

Government involvement/ownership and strong worker unions for teh win.

Egg

Post by Egg » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:55 pm

TraumaT wrote:
SweetGrass wrote:Well, I don't mean like in a forced way like via the government or anything. But, I think companies ought to have more integrity. Care more about people and realize that there has to be a healthy balance between making profits and caring for their employees and other people.
These things has to be forced. Integrity and caring for emplyees, hahahaha, that's a joke. Greed is the only guideline for the top dogs.

Government involvement/ownership and strong worker unions for teh win.
That's true, it's also the law.