Government asked to cost Finnish Euro exit

WatchDog

Government asked to cost Finnish Euro exit

Post by WatchDog » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:01 pm

The Finns’ party is asking the government to put a price on exiting the euro. The party’s parliamentary group has also demanded that Finland stops supporting heavily indebted eurozone countries in an interpellation question on the matter.

In addition to demanding a cost for a Finnish exit from the common European currency, party chair Timo Soini is also asking that the government explains its line before next month’s crucial summit on the issue. Such discussions are usually heard by parliament’s Grand Committee, which approves the Prime Minister’s line before such summits.

”The Grand Committee is subject to professional secrecy, and with an interpellation debate we want to open EU-debate to the whole country before the summit,” said Soini. ”It would be strange if the government did not say before the summit what Finland is committing to.”

Prime Minister Jyrki Katainen’s first impression is that there will not be time to hold the interpellation debate before the summit is held on 9 December.

The other opposition party, the Centre, did not join the interpellation call.

YLE
http://yle.fi/uutiset/news/2011/11/gove ... 66904.html
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

WatchDog

Re: Government asked to cost Finnish Euro exit

Post by WatchDog » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:04 pm

My own view in this is that we should get away form the Euro zone fast , it has been very expensive to finland to be in the EU and to use the Euro, i would not mind to get back our own currency the Finnish mark, everything has risen about 50% since we did get the euro, it hasnt brought anything good with it, and furthermore , Finnish contitution was violated when we took the euro as the currency , there was no vote , they didnt ask us to vote which was a direct violation
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people. Carl Sagan

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Seems like there was a lot of the no-voting thing going on when the Euro came into being.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Seems people want off the sinking ship, whether or not it is a sink danger.

Logic says the euro was brought in to help a few get more money and control of the monetary system.

Egg

Post by Egg » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Seems to be the case. Shocking. Oh wait, not shocking at all. ;)

WatchDog

Post by WatchDog » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:15 pm

to be really honest tothe bloody point, the hole European Union was blueprinted by Adolf Hitler, this was hes plan one of em, and its a sinking ship. i remember when you could buy weeks food for 50mark, now you pay for 20 euros a day whats like 119 marks
1 euro is 5.95 marks. so tell me what has happend, you cant even buy bread for 1 mark its like 2 stinking euro, the milk is 1 euro and 45 cents, before the euro it was max 3 marks, I feel like i was ass raped hard, allso back in 1995 when finland joined the eu, they promised us no more unemployency and everything would be cheaper, ffs it was all lies, and the sad part is We did vote, but the parliemnt back then didnt accept the NO Vote at all what the people gave, and so our Constitution was violated, and in 1999 we did get a new eu constitution, what did violate the Finnish orginal Constitution from 1917, and then back in 21.12.2009 the lissabon agreement came, we didnt even get to vote or to see the stinking papers, i found out later on it was the european constitution, Furthermore, when i did work in the FDF, we officers was asked to give our military oath again but this time to the European union, many officers including me did refuse that and we was put on the shitlist, that means we wasnt Promoted, We all lost our country back then

a small video ive made