Indside Job

Egg

Indside Job

Post by Egg » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Great movie. Tells the truth. See it for free at the link.

Courtesy of Open Culture, Inside Job, the scariest Wall Street "horror movie" ever produced can now be seen for free. Charles Ferguson's masterpiece is a must watch for anyone and everyone who has even a passing interest in the intersection of finance, economics, politics, corruption, crime, complacency and above all, the human inability to predict the future when the only driving force is pure greed. And as Open Culture notes, "Inside Job can be purchased on DVD at Amazon. We all love free, but let’s remember that good projects cost real money to develop, and they could use real financial support. So please consider buying a copy." We can only hope that more commentators ilke Ferguson will step up and present the criminal events leading to the greatest economic and market crash since the Great Depression.

Open Culture's brief commentary is most appropriate:

Hopefully watching or buying this film won’t be a pointless act, even though it can rightly feel that way. As Charles Ferguson reminded us during his Oscar acceptance speech, we are three years beyond the Wall Street crisis and taxpayers (you) got fleeced for billions. But still not one Wall Street exec is facing criminal charges. Welcome to your plutocracy…

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/watch- ... vie-free-0

Mur

Re: Indside Job

Post by Mur » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:00 am

I did not get a chance to watch this yet...but I will

Egg

Re: Indside Job

Post by Egg » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:16 am

Mur wrote:I did not get a chance to watch this yet...but I will
It's well done and completely scary. I haven't watched the whole thing yet.