I got a job

Pigeon

Re: I got a job

Post by Pigeon » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:33 pm

What other words are you adding to your spell check.

skunk

Post by skunk » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Anuswad. Spellcheck told me that wasn't a word...

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Hahahahaha I looked it up too!

Escape_Artist

Post by Escape_Artist » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Sweet Grass just came up with the best word ever by mistake.
Me gusta Capitalismo Anarquista!

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:37 pm

These dudes are close enough

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm

LOL, it was on my iPod. It belonged to Robert before he got the iPhone, so I'm assuming he had typed it and when auntocorrect tried to change it to 'anyways' he overrode it to type anuswad. I'm growing my nails out so I'm having to type on that thing with my knuckle, so I make a lot of typos, but usually I catch them before they turn 'ckick' into 'cock' or turn 'awwwwww' into 'swearer'. WTF, I know.

We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:06 am

Tomorrow is my supervisor class and when I pick up my new uniforms. Not sure what it's going to be like. Wish me luck! Especially in traffic! The main office is in downtown Atlanta. :D
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:10 am

Good luck LaR, I'm sure you will be an awesome Supervisor :D

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:18 am

Thanks, Pam! I won't be a supervisor just yet. This promotion is just better hours and more pay and different responsibilities, but I'm still just a regular security guard. The big boss did say that there would be more opportunities for me when he retires and one of the building supervisors take over for him.

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:07 am

So, I got the teacher I didn't want. He taught my class the last day of my SOBC and he taught my First Aid/CPR class. The guy is an egomaniac and just likes to listen to himself talk. He lives for showing off his vast knowledge and experiences. He talked for like 6 hours, the last two hours we quickly went through the book, got the answers to the test and took the test. I learned next to nothing today, and if I want to learn something about being a supervisor, I have to read that whole boring ass book by myself with no motivation and no classmates to bounce ideas off of. What a waste of time! I kept trying to redirect the teacher today by referring to things that were in the book that I glanced over on our smoke breaks, and he would quickly answer the question or go off on some random tangent that made himself look good.

In my SOBC class, the last half of the day, I just quit listening to him and started just reading the book on my own. I should have done that today.