Being the network pays well

Pigeon

Being the network pays well

Post by Pigeon » Wed May 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Inter CEO of a company, who value is evaporating, pays well.

Dynegy said it was paying David Biegler, a director of the company, as interim president and chief executive, in the capacity of an independent contractor. As of March 12, the day after Mr. Williamson’s last day, he will get a daily fee of $4,150 plus expenses for each day he primarily devotes to providing service to the company. Patricia Hammick will be paid the same daily fee in her role as chairman of the board.

Egg

Re: Being the network pays well

Post by Egg » Wed May 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Pigeon wrote:Inter CEO of a company, who value is evaporating, pays well.

Dynegy said it was paying David Biegler, a director of the company, as interim president and chief executive, in the capacity of an independent contractor. As of March 12, the day after Mr. Williamson’s last day, he will get a daily fee of $4,150 plus expenses for each day he primarily devotes to providing service to the company. Patricia Hammick will be paid the same daily fee in her role as chairman of the board.

The company's going down and this guy's making $4000 a day? How do I get a job like this? It looks like results don't count!!! :D

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed May 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Previous board people filling in. Sweet paycheck.

Kat

Post by Kat » Sat May 28, 2011 7:40 am

If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Kat

Post by Kat » Mon May 30, 2011 7:55 am

more network nonsubtlety

If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus