Well, D'UH!

Egg

Well, D'UH!

Post by Egg » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Yeah, we all knew it but it still pisses me off...

A newly-released study from the Congressional Research Service bolsters claims that the nation’s largest banks profited off the Federal Reserve’s financial crisis-era programs by borrowing cash for next to nothing, then lending it back to the federal government at substantially higher rates.
The report reinforces long-held beliefs that the banking system in essence engaged in taxpayer-financed arbitrage: They got money for free, then lent it back to Uncle Sam while collecting juicy returns. Left out of the equation are the millions of everyday borrowers, like households and small businesses, who were unable to secure loans needed to tide them over until the crisis ended.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/2 ... 53884.html

Pigeon

Re: Well, D'UH!

Post by Pigeon » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Given the results of investigations, everyone who can do something about the situation must be OK with it. Guess they all have big bank accounts and grand jobs.

Kat

Re: Well, D'UH!

Post by Kat » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:41 am

Really, no-one who has been an active and knowing participant in the rape of America for the past decade is immune from what they will receive. Not even the cartel that tried to legislate against their little group being tried for war crimes.

But it is good to identify exactly who they are, by name, and to publish very widely. :)
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus