Ten Charts that Prove the United States Is a Low-Tax Country

Dr Exile

Re: Ten Charts that Prove the United States Is a Low-Tax Cou

Post by Dr Exile » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:55 pm

I'm fine with it.
That's only because your government is in cahoots with Monsanto to put zombie cucumber in you your drinking water.
Credo quia absurdum.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Dr Exile wrote:
I'm fine with it.
That's only because your government is in cahoots with Monsanto to put zombie cucumber in you your drinking water.
Ah, so THAT is what our crown prince is doing at the Bilderberger meeting, he is closing a zombie cucumber deal with one of the satanists. Got it!

apeci

Post by apeci » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:43 pm

lkwalker wrote:The greater problem is that we see fit to spend a trillion dollars a year destroying other countries and killing random people.
bingo.
well that's certainly a bit narrow given total "defense" budget for 2012 is $1.030–$1.415 trillion, and for 2011 and 2010 was only a bit lower. (source: wikipedia)

the invasions and occupations of iraq and afghanistan are only part of the war machine that feeds on our labor.

Egg

Post by Egg » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Yeah, that's the truth. But, try explaining the truth to people whose jobs are linked up in the whole killing industry. They'd rather people die and their fellow Americans go without food or a warm place through government subsidized programs just so they can keep their jobs sucking oil out of the ground or making bombs or whatever the fuck they're doing for a living.

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 am

try explaining the truth to people whose jobs are linked up in the whole killing industry
every job is linked to the killing industry. boycott work. it"s better to starve than to kill.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:08 am

Cartoonsyndicate wrote:
try explaining the truth to people whose jobs are linked up in the whole killing industry
every job is linked to the killing industry. boycott work. it"s better to starve than to kill.
That's some solid advice. I'm on it ;)

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:14 am

hey- i'm just ...explaining the truth to people whose jobs are linked up in the whole killing industry
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:15 am

Cartoonsyndicate wrote:hey- i'm just ...explaining the truth to people whose jobs are linked up in the whole killing industry
A lame ass sock talking about truth.

The irony.

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:19 am

OK fuckit. I admit it. I'm really me. hahahahah

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:22 am

Cartoonsyndicate wrote:OK fuckit. I admit it. I'm really me. hahahahah
So what excactly is the point of posting under different accounts? You like dishonety and games, is that it?