Ten Charts that Prove the United States Is a Low-Tax Country

Cartoonsyndicate

Re: Ten Charts that Prove the United States Is a Low-Tax Cou

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 am

i guess so.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:14 am

I think I just figured out why some dames don't like socks.

Pam loves her husband and proudly and lovingly washes his socks.

The other broad loathes the idea of washing her husbands socks, and something deep inside her mind tells her that is wrong, and being a strong pinko broad, she fights that little voice. In that fight with her soul she equates all socks as bad.

Now look deep into the past, to an old document attributed to a serf in some long forgotten fiefdom describing the simple pleasures of life: "Clean socks and a loving wife....."

That's why I like socks.
Credo quia absurdum.

skunk

Post by skunk » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:16 am

BE is just a bored old man, he can't help himself and I guess that's why I like him haha.

Kat

Post by Kat » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:05 am

It seems fairly obvious to people with left hemisphere dominance that any identity at a forum that is not a person's given name is a "sock". That would cover probably 95% or more of the people that contribute at 90% or more of all internet forums (including this one, I am guessing, unless there are a lot of parents with questionable taste), and it doesn't take 10 charts of empirical evidence to prove that.

Are there "socks" calling other "socks" "socks" here? Is there a higher purpose to this?
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:11 am

Dr Exile wrote:
The other broad loathes the idea of washing her husbands socks, and something deep inside her mind tells her that is wrong, and being a strong pinko broad, she fights that little voice. In that fight with her soul she equates all socks as bad.
Wrong. I have no problem with washing my husbands socks. I have no problem washing anything. It's COOKING that I can't stand. It's boring as hell and I never do it unless I absolutely have to.

So I do the washing. Of socks and other stuff. Hubby cooks. Works just fine.

Now go name your 27 socks at HoaxMasters "DoucheBag1", "DoucheBag2" and so on all the way down to "DoucheBag27".

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 am

Kat wrote:It seems fairly obvious to people with left hemisphere dominance that any identity at a forum that is not a person's given name is a "sock".
It also seems fairly obvious to people with left hemisphere dominance that this is not the point.

The point is that some people use several different identities at once on the same forum, and that their socks are routinely used to play games with other members. Cause it's fun. At least that is what the god damn psychos claim.

Kat

Post by Kat » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:33 am

Oh, I see, and it is happening here?

I don't have the requisite knowledge to judge. But I can sure see a lot of odd socks!
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:43 am

Kat wrote:Oh, I see, and it is happening here?
BE has socks here already, for some strange reason, since he doesn't hide that fact that they are socks. I find it stupid, pointless and annoying.

And if you leave the door wide open for sock accounts, you can be damn sure that a real psycho will stumble in sooner or later.

I don't get why this is so hard to understand.

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:22 pm

I don't get why this is so hard to understand.
I don't get why it's so hard to understand that this joint is different in that the psycho soc will be bounced.
Credo quia absurdum.

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Hey! I resent that.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn