9/11 and what?

itai
Fashion Show

9/11 and what?

Post by itai » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:37 pm

right after 9/11 is when I started really getting into conspiracy and remember being TERRIFIED of everything I saw on the news. Terror threat levels were daily and broadcasted like the damn weather. I remember how-to's on surviving chemical retaliation once the war started. I was a 15 year old that was completely living in fear for so many things that I didn't even know were possible until 9/11

This is an annual reminder for me on how we are sold fear.

But in a way it's cool because It's what got me here and I really like it here. Im just glad I am not as OBSESSED as I use to be about knowing the truth in the world. I have decided there is no truth. lol

Pigeon

Re: 9/11 and what?

Post by Pigeon » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:42 pm

It's just the part we see of the select few being made wealthy via US government money. If there was no money, we wouldn't see much of this police state.

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:49 pm

I didn't get into this sort of thing until much later in life than you, Itai. After about 3 years of this, this is what I know. There are people out there who don't care one lick about other people. Some have a lot of power. They enjoy watching others suffer in fear or pain. It's a good way to pass some of the time talking about all of this stuff. It's cathartic to say, "Screw them! Blagh Blagh Blagh!!!" Other than that, whatever.

I like it here, too. Glad you're around here with us, little one. :)

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:56 pm

It is extremely quiet right now, not here at the forum but at my house. I am sitting doing my nails and just noticed the total silence, no planes, no cars, no lawn mowers, no pressure washers, nothing. Usually on a Saturday afternoon people are out doing yardwork.

It is creepy quiet and reminded me of 9/11 when all air traffic was halted. It was extremely quiet that day as well.

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:33 pm

9/11

It was senior High School, first period, Economics class. I was wearing my favorite grey sweater. Word on the street, was the girl sitting behind me was digging my style. She was one of the most popular girls at school, and I ended up losing my virginity to her in my 95' Acura Integra, which was a pretty cool car at the time. It was a special edition with GSR rims, dark green, with tinted windows.

We parked at sunset cliffs, a popular spot to party and get down to business. I crawled over to the other side of the chair, laying missionary style on top of her...

The teacher comments on the images of crashing buildings on TV "This will change the world forever". I can almost guarantee nobody in the classroom knew what he meant by that. We had seen terrorism before...World Trade Center Attack in 4th grade, Oklahoma City Bombing in 5th grade, images of Bin Laden attacks on the USS Cole and African Embassy's. Now the World trade Towers, it wasn't a surprise, we were unshaken. Everything moves on.

I begin kissing on top of her. We assured each other we "Loved" one another and began to take off our clothes. With no condoms on hand, I began a slow insertion into...

The events of 9/11 were far from San Diego, as far from New York as one can be. Living in a poor to middle income community, our senior of high school. We weren't going to let some global game fuck up our fun. I often return to those years, thinking how I managed to tune out of world events and focus on work and school. What keep me out of the loop?

Pussy.

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:37 pm

:shock:

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:41 pm

:shock:

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Royal wrote:9/11

It was senior High School, first period, Economics class. I was wearing my favorite grey sweater. Word on the street, was the girl sitting behind me was digging my style. She was one of the most popular girls at school, and I ended up losing my virginity to her in my 95' Acura Integra, which was a pretty cool car at the time. It was a special edition with GSR rims, dark green, with tinted windows.

We parked at sunset cliffs, a popular spot to party and get down to business. I crawled over to the other side of the chair, laying missionary style on top of her...

The teacher comments on the images of crashing buildings on TV "This will change the world forever". I can almost guarantee nobody in the classroom knew what he meant by that. We had seen terrorism before...World Trade Center Attack in 4th grade, Oklahoma City Bombing in 5th grade, images of Bin Laden attacks on the USS Cole and African Embassy's. Now the World trade Towers, it wasn't a surprise, we were unshaken. Everything moves on.

I begin kissing on top of her. We assured each other we "Loved" one another and began to take off our clothes. With no condoms on hand, I began a slow insertion into...

The events of 9/11 were far from San Diego, as far from New York as one can be. Living in a poor to middle income community, our senior of high school. We weren't going to let some global game fuck up our fun. I often return to those years, thinking how I managed to tune out of world events and focus on work and school. What keep me out of the loop?

Pussy.
Holy Thor. You can write after all.

+ 1

(I have given up the damn rep thing.)

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:45 pm

:shock: :facepalm: :shock:

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:45 pm