Nasrallah on Libya

lkwalker

Re: Nasrallah on Libya

Post by lkwalker » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 am

...and a pedophile too. Don't forget to mention that.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pana

Post by Pana » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 am

So, BE...

You were saying it wouldn't work. You mean a resolution that doesn't see Ghaddafi leaving power?
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

Snow Crash

Post by Snow Crash » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:19 am

Egg wrote:Honestly. Holy shit. Everyone. You guys have to stop it. Now. I've seen this shit go on for a long time. I've also seen both of you say things you shouldn't have.

Cut the shit.

Honestly, I thought you guys had at least made a truce.
Egg, I am talking to TT. I want to talk to her. How fast was she pre-empted there? Check the time stamps, please.
Make way for the Bad Guy

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:20 am

Listen, there's to be no more pedophile talk, cunt talk, nigger talk, Nazi talk or cripple talk. Why can't you guys just fucking cool it?

Honestly, all three of you have gotten along and liked each other before. I don't even ask that of you. Just stop with this bullshit.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:20 am

Pana wrote:So, BE...

You were saying it wouldn't work. You mean a resolution that doesn't see Ghaddafi leaving power?
That's the same deal Mubarak offered in Egypt. It didn't work for him and it won't work for Ghadaffi. He is the issue.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:21 am

Pana wrote:So, BE...

Pan, I don't think it will work if he doesn't leave, the man is a lunatic!

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:22 am

Snow Crash wrote:
If you leave me alone, I can easily leave you alone. I have no issue with you. You know very well we have gotten on before with no issues. But if you give me shit, then you can expect to recieve shit. Which will only lead to more hassle. So I repeat: if you can leave me alone, then I can leave you alone. And I MEAN alone. No indirect bullshit either.

What say you?
I say that I did not give you any kind of shit, I simply pointed out that you made a claim about BE that was not true. You on the other hand, gave ME shit. and it was totally uncalled for.

And if you are trying to order me not to post in your threads or make any comments to you at all, if that is what you mean by asking me to "leave you alone", well, sorry. I will post and comment on any topic I want to, unless I am banned from this forum.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:24 am

On a side note- I think I've seen 'Gaddaffi' spelled at least 11 different ways. hahahaha

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:26 am

Egg wrote:Listen, there's to be no more pedophile talk, cunt talk, nigger talk, Nazi talk or cripple talk. Why can't you guys just fucking cool it?

Honestly, all three of you have gotten along and liked each other before. I don't even ask that of you. Just stop with this bullshit.
There's that old fashioned equivocation again....

Snow Crash

Post by Snow Crash » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:26 am

TraumaT wrote:
Snow Crash wrote:
If you leave me alone, I can easily leave you alone. I have no issue with you. You know very well we have gotten on before with no issues. But if you give me shit, then you can expect to recieve shit. Which will only lead to more hassle. So I repeat: if you can leave me alone, then I can leave you alone. And I MEAN alone. No indirect bullshit either.

What say you?
I say that I did not give you any kind of shit, I simply pointed out that you made a claim about BE that was not true. You on the other hand, gave ME shit. and it was totally uncalled for.

And if you are trying to order me not to post in your threads or make any comments to you at all, if that is what you mean by asking me to "leave you alone", well, sorry. I will post and comment on any topic I want to, unless I am banned from this forum.
No, of course you didn't. Butter wouldn't melt, right.

But that's fine. Don't complain then when you run your mouth and get stuffed.

Egg, you can't say I didn't try. This is where talking to this person in the face of her direct and indirect bullshit gets you.
Make way for the Bad Guy