Why Libya and not Palestine?

Egg

Re: Why Libya and not Palestine?

Post by Egg » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:17 am

That sounds like a pretty good reason for them to want to get in there. Funny, huh?

Pana

Post by Pana » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:26 am

Yeah.

I don't know what came of it. That article was January 2009.

The other thing is you never know what's connected with what behind the scenes. Different machinations to jerk what ever string over there, to make something happen over in another place.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:15 am

Why Libya and not Palestine? Because politics is the art of the possible- as anyone with even the most rudimentary understanding of history ought to know. Loud mouthed sloganeers should only have the courage of their ill informed convictions and join the intifada rather than slouch over dirty keyboards in cheap cellar flats poking out electronic drivel with their pink pudgy fingers.

[I'm running on 4 hours sleep] - I don't quite get if you all don't believe me, want to test me, don't give a flying fuck, respect what HP is trying to do or are just selfish. Stop with the personal attacks which are meant to be hurtful. Grow up.
-egg
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pana

Post by Pana » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:20 pm

lkwalker wrote:Why Libya and not Palestine? Loud mouthed sloganeers should only have the courage of their ill informed convictions and join the intifada rather than slouch over dirty keyboards in cheap cellar flats poking out electronic drivel with their pink pudgy fingers.
This sums up how my country's current political leader governs. Maybe not in the cellar of the parliament buildings - I think he has a better office...with a view.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:27 pm

oy vey. hahahahaha
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Snow Crash

Post by Snow Crash » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:20 pm

lkwalker wrote:Why Libya and not Palestine? Because politics is the art of the possible- as anyone with even the most rudimentary understanding of history ought to know. Loud mouthed sloganeers should only have the courage of their ill informed convictions and join the intifada rather than slouch over dirty keyboards in cheap cellar flats poking out electronic drivel with their pink pudgy fingers.
Pseudointellectual, pseudocommunist never-were revolutionary 'philosophers' from years gone by who preach peace by way of slogans, and yet crow over war as the mood suits them, cannot be taken seriously as they slouch over dirty keyboards, seated in a piss-stained chair in a cat-piss smelling hovel, vomiting pure, distilled, electronic retardation with little regard for actual facts and history. Better to use a computer to find and spread information that isn't based of religious, ethnic, and political bias than to lie and shun information to suit an agenda. Your assertions over the nature of the intifada in fact demonstrate your sheer ignorance.

By the way, thanks for not answering the question. I guess the answer was a little too inconvenient for you and your pissant spiel.
Make way for the Bad Guy