Pinko Ten Comandments

Dr Exile

Pinko Ten Comandments

Post by Dr Exile » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:01 am

1. I'm a pinko because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

2. I'm a pinko because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

3. I'm a pinko because I think Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

4. I vote like a pinko because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

5. I'm a pinko because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

6. I'm a pinko so I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

7. I'm a pinko so I think illegal aliens should have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits so they can breed like rats.

8. I voted pinko because though we live in a spiffy country, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE".

9. I'm a pinko because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who could never get their agendas past the voters.

10. I'm a pinko because I think that it's better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.
Credo quia absurdum.

TraumaT

Re: Pinko Ten Comandments

Post by TraumaT » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:13 am

Giggle.

Egg

Post by Egg » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:04 am

Dr Exile wrote:1. I'm a pinko because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

2. I'm a pinko because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

3. I'm a pinko because I think Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

4. I vote like a pinko because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

5. I'm a pinko because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

6. I'm a pinko so I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

7. I'm a pinko so I think illegal aliens should have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits so they can breed like rats.

8. I voted pinko because though we live in a spiffy country, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE".

9. I'm a pinko because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who could never get their agendas past the voters.

10. I'm a pinko because I think that it's better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.
Some pinko countries have liberal gun laws. The Supreme Court has been Conservative forever, and money does not = free speech - sorry.

I think arguing over global warming is ridiculous. However, pollution is proven with the eye. Stop polluting so much.

I voted for Obama because I knew what I'd get with McCain.

I say we do our best to get off oil. That schmuck Reagan destroyed Carter's good start.

Fuck the oil companies.

Roads need taxes.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:02 am

I'm a pinko because come the revolution I will have permission to whack you and the Egg upside the head with a shovel.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Please note that those Chinese shovels don't whack to well. Now if you can find a Tepco-Ames or Ames Hecho en Mexico...