CIA Veteran Robert Baer Predicts September Israel-Iran War

Egg

Re: CIA Veteran Robert Baer Predicts September Israel-Iran W

Post by Egg » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Mur wrote:Interesting article here.....

http://www.thedailybell.com/2698/Anti-S ... d-and-Zion

Excerpt

Websites have been set up by Western Intel agencies (ones that work for Money Power) to report on central banking, war-mongering and UFOs. The idea is too undermine criticism of central banks and warring by conflating them with "crackpot" UFO believers. Those who label what is going on in the world today as specifically "Jewish" are, perhaps, furthering the goals of Money Power without the need for such websites.

Not really related to the OP....but interesting anyway
That is interesting. Goes along with that article I posted about the Pentagon hiring people to get on the internet and dispel what they want to have dispelled.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 pm

What passes for erudition in that Bellend article is really just a postmodern regurgitation of the Elders of Zion. These 'pharisees' are contrived of whole cloth in preparation for the next Teutonic barbecue. Rabbinic Judaism has evolved into a philosophy of inclusion and tolerance. And therein resides the threat to categorical exclusionism. Buy this antisemitic bullshit at your own risk- and mine.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:28 pm

lkwalker wrote:What passes for erudition in that Bellend article is really just a postmodern regurgitation of the Elders of Zion. These 'pharisees' are contrived of whole cloth in preparation for the next Teutonic barbecue. Rabbinic Judaism has evolved into a philosophy of inclusion and tolerance. And therein resides the threat to categorical exclusionism. Buy this antisemitic bullshit at your own risk- and mine.
I only read the part of the article that Mur posted here but this "Those who label what is going on in the world today as specifically "Jewish" are, perhaps, furthering the goals of Money Power without the need for such websites" seems to be saying that it is bs, not the opposite.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Read the article not just the selected quote.

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 pm

lkwalker wrote:Read the article not just the selected quote.
I read most of it. The amount of power that people give us is absolutely unbelievable and I no longer care if they believe it or not. I've said it before, let them kill us all and then be left to deal with each other. They'll need to find another scapegoat, and knowing humans that shouldn't be difficult.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 pm

The world will never invent a more profound scapegoat than the Jews. We're required now more than ever, it seems. Hahahaha

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:04 pm

I have always warned my children, just as I was warned, to never gratuitously bring attention to their race. And if that renders them a secret cabal, so be it..

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:08 pm

I never heard so much about Jewish people until I started posting at Amkon and here.

Seriously, I am blown away by what I read. Is this limited to CTer's or what?

Or have I just been living under a rock?

The only thing I knew of up until that time (joining Amkon) was what happened to the Jewish people in Germany/Hitler and the concentration camps. Even that I could not understand why.

I am so naive..... but really, it is/has not been a topic of discussion at all with the people I have known throughout my life.

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:09 pm

lkwalker wrote:I have always warned my children, just as I was warned, to never gratuitously bring attention to their race. And if that renders them a secret cabal, so be it..
I only tell them if I think it's their business to know. For instance, a girl I hook up with. I had a girl in college find out after the fact and she stopped seeing me. After that, I let them know.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:11 pm

The Jews are always being prepared for their obligatory role as the grand sacrifice in the next Passion. You're witnessing it first hand whether you realize it or not.