Ryan's dish pan photo op

Pigeon

Ryan's dish pan photo op

Post by Pigeon » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Wonder how may will eat up this phoney photo op...

What a sham. Really on the bottom with this one, pretending to actually care. Just more for personal gain. Bet they had to twist his arm too.

Republican Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan stirred up controversy after a weekend visit to an Ohio soup kitchen that some say was insincere and staged.

The incident also allegedly posed problems for the manager of the soup kitchen, who said he did not give permission for the candidate to visit the soup kitchen and would not have on the basis that his organization is apolitical and did not want to appear as partisan to donors.

"We do not back any political organization, Republican, Democrat or Independent,' said Brian J. Antal, president of the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society.

But Antal wanted to make it clear that his organization is not for or against the GOP ticket and he wanted to get the facts right about Ryan's alleged clean dish washing.

"I do want to clear the air that he did come in after the kitchen was closed," Antal said. "And he did washed two or three pans that were dirty, from what I was told, he was told that the serving would be done and in so many words asked to save some pans and they came in, washed a couple of pans, and left."

Antal added: "We didn't mean to start a media storm over this, we just wanted to clear the air that we're not supporting anyone, we're just here to serve the needy."

Pigeon

Re: Ryan's dish pan photo op

Post by Pigeon » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Mitt, you are a business man, I'll make you a deal.

You can have my vote, if:

You have Ryan wash the Whitehouse dishes after every meal. And you give the Whitehouse dishwasher a new job. I suggest Vice President.

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:14 am

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:04 am

Will I have to wash the dish?