Trump Purple Heart

Pigeon

Trump Purple Heart

Post by Pigeon » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:26 pm

Vet Raises Money To Help Donald Trump Earn His Own Purple Heart

WASHINGTON ― Donald Trump was thrilled last week when a veteran at a Virginia rally gave him his Purple Heart. “I’ve always wanted to get a Purple Heart,” he said, dangling the medal typically awarded to soldiers wounded or killed while serving in battle. “This was much easier.”

That response didn’t sit right with Cameron Kerr, a Purple Heart recipient based in Virginia. As an Army veteran who lost his leg on the battleground in Afghanistan, Kerr was stunned to see Trump treating the prestigious award like a flashy new toy. He figured if Trump has really always wanted a Purple Heart, he should have to earn it “the old-fashioned way”: by going into a war zone.

So he’s raising money to help give Trump that chance.

“As with seemingly everything else in his life, Mr. Trump got [a Purple Heart] handed to him instead of earning it,” Kerr states on a GoFundMe page he launched Tuesday with the headline “Help Trump Get A Purple Heart.”

“I fully endorse his desire to earn one and would happily oblige his interest in doing so, by being one of the first to chip in to fly him to the conflict zone of his choosing,” Kerr wrote. “After all, you’re never too old to follow your dreams.”

Link

Yep, much easier...Your a real winner Mr Trump.

Pigeon

Re: Trump Purple Heart

Post by Pigeon » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Mr Trump could fly his 757 to the middle east. I imagine if his drops a couple of tweets, he'll have plenty of people waiting to help him fulfill his desire to earn a Purple Heart.

Royal

Re: Trump Purple Heart

Post by Royal » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:46 am

How will the Universe reconcile this?