The day after

anarch

The day after

Post by anarch » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:29 am

It is a heck of a world. Yesterday everything was the same as it ever was. Today is the first day after the first civil nuclear device has been used by the US. Things did not go according to plan.

For weeks we had been prepped and informed that only a low yield nuclear device would be capable of plugging the well in the gulf. People were told that they had no reason to fear or evacuate however if they did feel the need to leave the coast that it should be done in an orderly fashion. In less than 48 hours the gulf coast turned into a ghost town. Those that stayed behind had to deal with XE para military patrolling the streets to keep the peace. In reality they were just there to protect the property of big business.

On the news we heard nothing about the home invasions, the forced removals, the rape and murder and cover ups but online the truth of the matter would not be silenced. And yet, our outrage was mute as the MSM focused on other issues leaving us , the people, with only our bitter resentment to stand in place of our desire for justice.

As the day came the talking heads focused on Russia and how civil nukes had been used before and how safe and effective it would be. Not that anyone believed them, but nobody was prepared for what would happen on that fateful day.

I was in Seguin Texas on that day. Watching the count down with most of the rest of the world. Zero moment came and went. Long shots caught the initial mushroom explosion and replayed it over and over for about 30 minutes. It wasn't long after that our electricity went down for a few hours.

I went to my car to listen for more news on the Radio. As it turned out the explosion had done exactly what we were told would never happen. Tsunami waves had been created and were ripping deep into the states of the gulf coast.

Other cars speed out of their drive ways going to where ever those people thought they should be. I stuck around having no where else to go and just enough gas to get to the other side of town... I figured being on the other side of town would make much difference if the wave came in this far.

I walked to the corner store to see how things were there. It was closed but people were going in and out. Already folks had started looting. I kept my distance and counted my lucky stars that the gas pumps couldn't be turned out without electricity. I went back home and stayed glued to the radio.

All day and into the evening reports came in about how the oil reservoir had to of been much greater than originally estimated causing a massive sink hole in the ocean and then Tsunami...It was almost as if the news scripts had been written in advance...

And then the attacks started...

All through out the USA military bases had erupted into chaos. What was supposed to be a massive troop movement to the Gulf and broke down as soldiers begun fighting one another. No word was given on what caused the fighting but whatever it was it became evident that those of us left on the coast were gonna have to fend for ourselves.

Nukes, Tsunamis, Civil war... and 24 hours ago the world was normal.