Their is a zombie on my lawn.

anarch

Their is a zombie on my lawn.

Post by anarch » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:32 am

I was growing in a beautiful spot on my lawn where the one who planted me gave me water and love. I didn't try to take the others root systems and always bloomed as big as I could in appreciation of my planter. Then one day a strange cloud passed over me. When that happened I could understand my planters thoughts.

For the first few moments it was great but then I could feel my planter growing scared. I tried to comfort him with big flowers but he did not seem to notice over his fear of people flowers. Apparently the people flowers are not supposed to grow when you plant them in the ground and now for some reason the strange cloud was making them grow like crazy and it was scaring my planter and all the others like him.

At first I did not understand what the fear was about but then the people that grew out of the ground started trampling all over my other garden buddies in some kind of attempt to get the water out of my planter. I don't understand this at all. Water comes out of the sky or out of the green snake not other living things.

I decided I had had enough. I told my other garden buddies that it was time to make the bad people flowers go away. I told the roses to start growing extra big thorns. I told the walnuts to start growing BIG walnuts to drop on the people flowers. And so on and so forth. I organized our vegetable defenses to stop these smelly lawn stompers.

We fought them for several days and nights until we had finally pushed the last of them off of our lawn. I thought I had done a great thing and that my planter would be pleased but when we all looked to him for water and love he seemed just as scared of us as he did the people flowers we got rid of. I thought time would calm him down but not long after we got rid of the unwanted guests he came out with that weed eater and used it on me and all of my buddies like we were rude weeds. He set us on fire, chopped us down, pulled us up by our roots...the strange cloud had made him into something worse than those people that grew out of the ground like us plants....So I told walnut to let him have it and after our planter stopped moving we all decided that maybe the best thing to do was to plant him.

That did not work out the way we had hopped. He grew out of the soil again but then he just walked off and left us behind. He didn't say he was sorry or anything. Now the weeds are moving in on my root space and I'm not sure if I'll ever find another human to love me again