The Return of China

Royal

The Return of China

Post by Royal » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:43 am

Many complain about the Economic prowess that China is becoming. Although, their upcoming seems new to most western populations, for anyone that knows history is a much different story. China is reclaiming their power they once had, it was until the British put a stranglehold of economic terms upon China through opium and war that brought down the empire it once was. The difference is that degree to what we call the "East". It now encompasses the entire South East region, and their alliances would be stronger then ever. Throw in politics like Communism and you get a stark picture. Throw in the business deals and relations that China has and get an even starker picture.

Indy told me tonight "Your are too confident to become smarter" and I quickly gave him a fuck off speech. But I owe him an apology. There are some facets of my personality where this is true. Especially with relationships.

So I apply this concept to America, we were too confident. The world knew it, and it is a changing game, perhaps one that is lost to Republican War Mongering Capitalists.

Kat

Re: The Return of China

Post by Kat » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:32 am

China has not "returned". It has always been on top of the world in all technologies. Make a better firework than the Chinese to supplant it. Railguns are not good fireworks.
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:33 am

Kat wrote:China has not "returned". It has always been on top of the world in all technologies. Make a better firework than the Chinese to supplant it. Railguns are not good fireworks.
True. But who knows who has what to what extent they can use it?

Kat

Post by Kat » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:50 am

China has a commodity called "people" that will not be surpassed in the world for another six years!!!!!!
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:54 am

Kat wrote:China has a commodity called "people" that will not be surpassed in the world for another six years!!!!!!
They have a resource called "Water" that will run it out in five.

Kat

Post by Kat » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:58 am

Naaaah. Over 2/3 of the planet's surface is "water", it's an easy one.

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 am

Kat wrote:Naaaah. Over 2/3 of the planet's surface is "water", it's an easy one.
Ok I exaggerated. And we have technology to convert that water into pure freshness.

Kat

Post by Kat » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 am

Post a picture of pure freshness. Chinese CGI is good for that kinda stuff.