Steal this book

IndicusMaximus

Re: Steal this book

Post by IndicusMaximus » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Don't be a smartass. It's all fun and games until it ain't.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:45 pm

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:50 pm

I've made jokes about you up all night on meth binges. it's funny how the crackhead remark is what pisses you off. Chill out indy. Look at yourself lol you are the baiter in multiple threads replying to my posts trying to ruffle feathers lol. I bit, im the sucker. Now relax, i have no proof that you're a real crackhead other than the fact that you are extremely defensive when i bring it up :)

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:03 pm

You know what, itai? Why do I give you a hard time?

Precisely because you don't give a goddamn shit. You just walk into a situation, destroy its peace and then walk out... nobody is real to you.

You read that book that walker told you to read? Probably not.

There are entire continental populations of people on this Earth suffering in horrific agony just so you can look pretty and not get fucked with whenever you walk out your door, so be thankful every fucking step you take that you have the liberty to strut around while so many people burn for your strawberry scented freedom. A lotta your definition of "scum" and "crackhead" toil daily for YOU, whether they consciously are aware of it or not. They are your rotting stinking guardian angels.

Don't treat anyone like they don't exist. I exist. I am not just an anonymous asshole on the internet. I am flesh and blood. I am conscious and aware and I get hurt when people ignore me. Same with others. You do not have any special priviledges of judgment. You are my fucking equal. You rot alongside the rest of the world.

Do you understand pain? Or are you so sedated?
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:46 pm

IndicusMaximus wrote: I post for me, not for you, Princess. I'm going to speak gently because the nazi at the top fucks with my posts....
You were aware of the rules before you signed up. Go back to the Kon...

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:11 pm

IndicusMaximus wrote: You read that book that walker told you to read? Probably not.
You assume shit WAYY too much. Do I have time to read a whole story in one night. NO unfortunately not. Have I already started the book and is it saved to my computer yes lol and was he up allllll night wondering if I did read it??? NO.

I'm sorry if you feel like I ignore you and that you're not a real person. I think you're the only person that feels that way about me though. You just might have some issues is all. That or we are entirely different people. I am actually not a sedated non-emotional person. But it is the internet and if you're expecting to ever make me cry or ruin my day with something said on here you're wasting your time. There are a few people on this forum I absolutely adore... but do I obsess over if they haven't replied to something I said or their character in general? No, I just go with it because I save all my "give-a-damns" for important shit IN REAL LIFE.

It's obvious you don't like me and it's obvious I don't care so lets just go on our merry little ways.. :candy:

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:57 pm

I love you.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:22 pm

swooooooooooooooooooooon :love:

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Oh and I prefer cherry rather than strawberry. Just throwing that out there....

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Cherry what? I like cherry ices. They're pretty awesome. Also, cherry nibs instead of twizzlers. So good!