Nixon's Mafia sweetheart!

lkwalker

Nixon's Mafia sweetheart!

Post by lkwalker » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:12 pm

MAFIA TODAY

Your Source for Mafia & Crime News from around the World.
join-mafia-today-forum
Posts Comments
You are here: Home / General / Richard Nixon ‘had gay affair with Mafia fixer’
Richard Nixon ‘had gay affair with Mafia fixer’

December 27, 2011 by Capo · Leave a Comment

richard nixon aka 'sweet-cheeks'

Richard Nixon had gay affair with Mafia fixerLondon, Dec 27 (ANI): Former US president Richard Nixon had a gay affair with his best friend, a Mafia-connected Florida wheeler-dealer named Charles ‘Bebe’ Rebozo, according to a new biography by Don Fulsom.

Fulsom, a veteran Washington reporter who covered the Nixon years, also insists that the 37th U. S. President had a serious drink problem, beat his wife and by the time he was inaugurated in 1969 had links going back two decades to the Mafia, including with New Orleans godfather Carlos Marcello, then America’s most powerful mobster.

Bebe Rebozo was a short, swarthy, good-looking Cuban-American businessman with a history of failed relationships with women and close alliances with Miami’s Mafia chiefs, the Daily Mail reported.ulsom has used recently revealed documents and eyewitness interviews including with FBI agents to shed new light on long-standing doubts among White House insiders that Nixon may have been a more than just good pal with Rebozo.

He asserts that Nixon’s relationship with Pat, his wife of 53 years, was little more than a pretence. A heavy drinker whom his own staff dubbed ‘Our Drunk’, Nixon used to call his First Lady a ‘f***ing bitch’ and hit her before, during and after his presidency.

The couple had separate bedrooms at the White House and in Key Biscayne, the exclusive resort near Miami where Nixon holidayed. Mrs Nixon did not even used to sleep in the same building, however Rebozo, was in the house next door.

Fulsom also claims that one of Nixon’s former military aides had a covert job ‘to teach the President how to kiss his wife’ so that they would look like a convincing couple.

Fulsom has quoted a former Time magazine reporter who, at a Washington dinner, bent down to pick up a fork and saw the two holding hands under the table.

It was, the reporter judged, amply intimate to suggest ‘repressed homosexuality’.

Another journalist revealed how, loosened up by drink, Nixon once put his arm around Rebozo ‘the way you’d cuddle your senior prom date. Something was fishy there’.

Rebozo even became an ‘uncle figure’ to the Nixons’ two daughters, Tricia and Julie. The dapper Cuban-American selected Nixon’s clothes and even selected the films he watched at the White House.

On Nixon’s solo visits to Key Biscayne, they swam and sunbathed, indulging in their shared passions for discussing Broadway musicals and barbecuing steaks.

When Nixon became President, Rebozo was given his own office and bedroom at the White House, and a security clearance that permitted him to go in and out without being logged by the secret service.

Using a false name, says Fulsom, Rebozo even got into Nixon’s hotel suite during a trip to Europe.

The President’s closest colleagues criticized the way Rebozo monopolised Nixon’s time.

The book, Nixon’s Darkest Secrets: The Inside Story Of America’s Most Troubled President will be out on January 31, 2012. (ANI)

Source: newstrackindia.com

http://mafiatoday.com/general-breaking- ... fia-fixer/
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Egg

Re: Nixon's Mafia sweetheart!

Post by Egg » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Wow. HAHA!!! It's so fucked up, it's probably true.

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Easy to libel dead people.

FDR sucked mud turtle dicks. That was easy.
Credo quia absurdum.

Pana

Post by Pana » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Many mad men have made it into powerful positions. I have no idea why.

Did they get there cause they were mad or did they make easy patsies for those who didn't want the limelight but could easily control the madmen.

And...why are there no madwomen in power? Are there?

This being said without totally believing the above allegations...but Nixon was a repressed madman.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:53 am

Madmen are in positions of power because that's what it takes to keep the mad machine working, and it doesn't matter that we notice them, so long as we're still turning the gears of their machine.

This is not for us. None of it is. I was watching a movie by Daniel Pinchbeck yesterday about 2012, and it really pissed me off that people actually believe that just because they find "green" solutions to replace the destructive elements of the machine means that somehow the machine will become our friend.

No, because the purpose of the machine itself will not actually change. It will just become more deceptive, and the self-proclaimed "enlightened ones" can become even more smug with their own farts and shake their heads and fingers at those who do not accept it.

The simple truth is that the machine is here to keep the status quo, to keep what humans fear as far away from them as possible. The status quo is programmed into our DNA, and we will in almost all cases instinctively punish those who threaten the dictatorship of the human species. Humanity itself is its own dictatorship, and it does not want to evolve. None of you want to evolve. I don't want to evolve.

Hell I don't know what to do. I'm not a humanitarian for the reason that I experience the instinctual dictatorship of the species daily, but I realize also that I am human for now, and being human.... I am also easily fooled by human values, by human smiles, by this idea that somehow eventually I wil become one with humanity and my surroundings...

But I really don't care whether humanity destroys itself or not. It probably will because in all our genius and all our enlightened truths, we're still inherently destructive and genocidal.

Being the way that humanity is, and being the way that I am as an individual.... I see that naturally humanity will always clash with individuality, and naturally the individual will always be wrong. The individual does not live to survive. The individual lives to destroy what has been in order to create what will be. Our creativity is naturally destructive to our established paradigm, both socially and genetically.

We install these madmen into power and accept them there even though we personally may not agree with their actions, but it doesn't matter..... because instinctively the specifically human side of us knows that only madmen can preserve (or attempt to preserve) the human genome, because only madmen believe that the human species is worth preservation over all else. We may not superficially express these emotions, but obviously we all accept it in the name of preserving the seeming beauty and perfection of community.... even though we have no idea what's beautiful or perfect, and we individually are not common.

The last comment I left, I repeated the slogan "Do what Thou Wilt shall be the whole of the law." I left our "Love is the Law, Love under Will" for a reason.

That reason is because love is a dirty deceptive bastard of a word, and it should never be paired with the word "will" especially when being interpreted by inherently lonely beings who mostly interpret the phrases of others through the filter of common ground.

What we fear the most is our true selves.... because the human species would quickly disintegrate, and there would be no true friendships, no true communities, because nobody is truly on each other's side. They would be entirely on their own side..... but it would work, in its own perhaps chaotic-looking way...

Lots of people attempt to try and "fix" me and then claim that I am stubborn or mentally unstable for not following their advice and getting with trhe program.

Lots of people want to "fix" the government, "fix" the corruption, "fix" their communities because they think that the establishment is against humanity. No no no.... it is FOR humanity. We WANT it the way it is, and that's apparent by our actions. While superficially, we can pretend to disobey or to disagree, we're not prepared to disengage with it, and perhaps die lonely and miserable because of it. We want to be happy. We want to feel snuggly somewhere.... and the system is all too willing to offer those who wish to work hard fleeing their own corrosion a readymade system of ethics, reward, punishment, philosophy, science, art, entertainment, etc....

It is our very material make-up which is our prison. There is no human-friendly path to freedom. This is our prison, our Hell, our boulder we push up the eternal hill, only to have it roll back down again... and we need madmen in power to convince us that we desire to have the right to be here.

We desire to escape, but of course our desire to escape is eclipsed by our shame of wishing to renounce our prison, because it looks so beautiful and lovely when we're hypnotized by it and can't feel the chains or the filth of it all.

capitalist madmen and loveable communist prophets, forever battling for the power to hypnotize those who beg to be hypnotized.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

Pana

Post by Pana » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:13 am

Indy, that is about the best piece (and the thoughts behind it) that I have ever read from you.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:15 am

If you are always viewing the world through your brown eye, the world is always going to look shitty.

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:18 am

Anyways, Nixon was so deep in the closet he was finding Christmas presents from last year.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:09 am

Nixon was an interesting and complex guy. A hater with an ACLU card. A warring Quaker. A Red baiter with an abiding admiration for Chairman Mao. And like a snickering chimera he inhabits a secret place at the quick of every soul. And he has since the dawn of consciousness. Find him and strangle him without mercy and be free.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:38 am

IndicusMaximus wrote:

What we fear the most is our true selves.... because the human species would quickly disintegrate, and there would be no true friendships, no true communities, because nobody is truly on each other's side. They would be entirely on their own side..... but it would work, in its own perhaps chaotic-looking way...
It is not true, in my opinion, that deep inside of us all there is just someone who is entirely on their own side... Sure, that way of thinking is a part of the human psychology, it is the most basic instinct of survival, I guess. But we are more than that. How would tribes, families, clans, communities have survived at all, if there wasn't also deep inside of us a sense of responsibility, loyalty and caring for the other tribes members' well being? Together we stand, divided we fall.... That is the other side of the coin, the other face of the basic survival instinct, and the most important one, I believe.

(Great post, Indie!)