Pyramids

Royal

Pyramids

Post by Royal » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:06 am

Had a incredible "duh" moment.

Was on a hike today and was very observant of the huge rocks and the ground that create it.

The rocks were being 'scored' (a notch or line cut or scratched into a surface), like it was clay, and would break off according to the score over an unknown period of time.

Did a google search and sure enough...

http://www.livescience.com/1554-surpris ... built.html
According to the caller, the mysteries had actually been solved by Joseph Davidovits, Director of the Geopolymer Institute in St. Quentin, France, more than two decades ago. Davidovits claimed that the stones of the pyramids were actually made of a very early form of concrete created using a mixture of limestone, clay, lime, and water.

"It was at this point in the conversation that I burst out laughing," Barsoum said. If the pyramids were indeed cast, he said, someone should have proven it beyond a doubt by now, in this day and age, with just a few hours of electron microscopy.

It turned out that nobody had completely proven the theory … yet.

"What started as a two-hour project turned into a five-year odyssey that I undertook with one of my graduate students, Adrish Ganguly, and a colleague in France, Gilles Hug," Barsoum said.

A year and a half later, after extensive scanning electron microscope observations and other testing, Barsoum and his research group finally began to draw some conclusions about the pyramids. They found that the tiniest structures within the inner and outer casing stones were indeed consistent with a reconstituted limestone. The cement binding the limestone aggregate was either silicon dioxide (the building block of quartz) or a calcium and magnesium-rich silicate mineral.
I wouldn't be surprised if a sound/resonance technique was used to dissipate the water.

I am certain that one or two generations of native americans can cover a mountain with megalithic rocks.
Last edited by Royal on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Royal

Re: Pyramids

Post by Royal » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:17 am

"Replicating this method of construction would be cost effective, long lasting, and much more environmentally friendly than the current building material of choice: Portland cement that alone pumps roughly 6 billion tons of CO2 annually into the atmosphere when it's manufactured."

"Ironically," Barsoum said, "this study of 4,500 year old rocks is not about the past, but about the future."

Royal

Post by Royal » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:46 am

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:37 pm

This seems plausible but the UFO crowd will have a fit over it. Many people will not want to think in different term to allow this as a possibility. It does solve some of the problems with construction.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:40 pm

When it first saw the imbedded utube image, I thought this guy in white was doing a face palm over the video. Weird mind games...
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (16.51 KiB) Viewed 245 times