Yablancski

Pigeon

Yablancski

Post by Pigeon » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:44 pm

No one liked Yablancski, they put up with him. He had that knack of being able to irritate everyone in numerous ways.

Last time I saw him we were on a ore transport parked in the outer bank off some desolate planet of Alpha Draco. The only thing good about that planet was the ore and leaving it.

He disappeared that trip. Word has it he was last seen being ejected out the port side cargo hatch. It is claimed he hit the hull hatch switch instead of the inner bulkhead one but few actually believe that story. Someone at the control console finally had enough of old Yab.

If you are ever near that rock at Alpha Draco, flying spaceway Draco 234, drop a vac bag of Mac and Cheese. It was always his favorite.

Pigeon

Re: Yablancski

Post by Pigeon » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Matthew Mcconaughey is in a new movie Interstellar. He just doesn't look right as a space craft pilot.

We did have a guy who liked like him on a voyage to Ursa Major Beta 6. He was a dwiper. That's a wiper in the deck department, not engineering.

Wiping space algae of the outer hull of the ship and checking for micro meteor damage. Sounds like a glamorous position but it's not. It's known that punctures to the EVA suit or accidentally drifting off in to space are a not so uncommon occurrence. I know of two dwipers who had micro meteors blow right through them.

I don't really know what became of him.