Self-fulfilling prophecy

Pigeon

Re: Self-fulfilling prophecy

Post by Pigeon » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:22 am

Religion cannot be fixed. It also has made it's rules serve a purpose of protecting itself. IE: faith, free will

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Royal wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Royal wrote: I think I have been accused 3 times in my life.
What were the charges and (maybe) by who?

Lol nothing serious.

I was on top of a mountain (another mountain top story) and there was a very fit woman and a man who liked he was in the military. They had jogged pass me while I was hiking my way up the mountain.

I was sitting down after I doused my head with water. She makes a gesture like she was interested in me and comes over close to me like she wanted to talk.

We greeted each other and started talking about the hike. We started talking about their attempt to do 20 miles each day for a week in Colorado :) .

She says "Men should carry more weight"

And I say "Sure.... hmmm, maybe not. You guys wanted equal rights, you will have equal weight. .. equal rights, equal weight"

She starts to laugh and gets closer.

I then start to say "Woman are strong beings anyway. The word "woman" I believe comes from the "Warrior-man" because it was gender neutral or "strong warrior".

"...and if you ever wanted to infiltrate a place you use a woman. Men usually don't see it coming. They are the most seductive things that are hard to resist."

That's when the military looking dude says "Are you in the CIA?"

I say "no, I think I just knew bad people."

He says "That's what we do" and he they both start to head down the mountain.

lol

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Remember the post about the CIA breakin guy. They mentioned using a woman as a distraction.

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Yep. and the girl who was the socialite in Spanish society... hmmm sounds familiar.