Dream Detective Chris Robinson

lkwalker

Re: Dream Detective Chris Robinson

Post by lkwalker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:52 pm

It was specific enough to mention little Norway of all out of the way, out of mind, backwater places. That to me is simply incredible. It's easy to predict mayhem occurring in a gigantic country like the US where mayhem is a a way of life. But Norway??
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Mur wrote:I think blowing things up and methodically killing random folks meets my definition of a frenzy.

Although I have to say the info was not very specific at all.....it's murky and clouded...but still the guy is pretty amazing.....

OK, I thought "frenzy" meant out of control, done in haste, hysteria. Something like that. My bad, sorry.

Mur

Post by Mur » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Mur

Post by Mur » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:07 pm

TraumaT wrote:
Mur wrote:I think blowing things up and methodically killing random folks meets my definition of a frenzy.

Although I have to say the info was not very specific at all.....it's murky and clouded...but still the guy is pretty amazing.....

OK, I thought "frenzy" meant out of control, done in haste, hysteria. Something like that. My bad, sorry.

Wouldn't you agree that day was a frenzy for many in your country?

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:09 pm

YouTube is troublesome for me today, videos keep freezing up after a few seconds. I'll try to watch the video later, Mur. Is it about a scientific experiment involving the Dream Detective? (What I reall am asking is if it is worth my time, hahaha.)

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Mur wrote:
TraumaT wrote:

Wouldn't you agree that day was a frenzy for many in your country?

Well, the thing about Norwegians is that we don't really do frenzy. We see frenzy as kinda undignified. I see what you mean, though. Of course it was a horrible and traumatic day for our nation.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:14 pm

I saw that Gary Schwartz experiment toob when you first posted it. I'm not impressed. But I am impressed by Robinson's accurate prediction specific to Norway. The guy obviously has something going for him. Please keep posting his predictions here. I'd follow the guy on Twitter but I can't be arsed since I got hacked and established a new password that is so long and complicated that there's not a chance in hell that I'll ever remember it.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:19 pm

I have started to write down passwords and stuff in a little notebook. There are just too many of them, I can't remember them all, not even the shorter ones.

Jeez, just at work I have five different passwords to access stuff.

Mur

Post by Mur » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:20 pm

TraumaT wrote:YouTube is troublesome for me today, videos keep freezing up after a few seconds. I'll try to watch the video later, Mur. Is it about a scientific experiment involving the Dream Detective? (What I reall am asking is if it is worth my time, hahaha.)

Yes...this is only part of it....but he nailed 10 out of 10

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:21 pm

There's gotta be a better way.