Re: Binny's up to something

Post by TraumaT » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Mur wrote:
TraumaT wrote:
Mur wrote:
Laugh if you must but the guy is amazingly accurate

Where did I laugh?

Nowhere, that's where.

Oh, and if this guy is so accurate, why haven't he taken the James Randi challenge. I'm sure he wouldn't mind collecting the million dollars.

Oh...I thought "Heh" was a laugh....what does "Heh" mean to you?

I don't know why he doesn't take the challenge....but you could certainly ask him on twitter
"Heh" means a sort of "meh" or "shrug"....

I am not on Twitter, I don't plan on joining up anytime soon, so someone else would have to ask the guy.

;)

Mur

Post by Mur » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Psychic who warned CIA of 9/11 World Trade Center Attack
sees another skyscraper collapse

A PsycheLeaks exclusive report.

Share |

April 17, 2011

This page was last updated 04/17/2011 03:06:22 PM -0000

(STARpod.org) -- Chris Robinson, the UK-based psychic who attempted to warn the American CIA in London that New York City towers were in danger of being hit by aircraft -- days prior to the 9/11 events -- reports a new vision of another skyscraper collapse.

According to Robinson, and Professor Gary E.R. Schwartz of the University of Arizona, visions of 9/11 haunted Robinson's dreams, beginning in early 2001. When UK-based authorities expressed little interest in Robinson's concerns -- this in spite of a track record of alerting UK authorities, and working with Britain's MI5 intelligence service -- Robinson turned to the Americans for validation of his predictive insights.

In August 2001, Robinson arrived at the University of Arizona to conduct a series of informal experimental tests of his abilities at the University of Arizona. The results of Robinson's demonstrations were documented on video and are the subject of a documentary film, "Premonition Man."

According to Robinson, he was contacted by an American Colonel minutes after the World Trade Center was hit by two hijacked aircraft. A former senior NSA official confirmed meeting Robinson in the United States following the 9/11 attacks. This was confirmed to both STARstream Research and a contributing writer for the Washington Post.

Shortly after Japan was rocked by a cataclysmic earthquake and devastating tsunami, Robinson posted concerns of radioactive contamination and multiple explosions on his Twitter account. Following Robinson's warning, a series of explosions took place at the Fukushima nuclear power plant, resulting in the release of radioactive materials.

Robinson's latest concern suggests a possible terror threat to the American continent, in addition to prior concerns of a new threat to the United Kingdom.

Robinson tweeted, " confusing dreams but [it] seems certain [there will be another] terror attack soon. Saw [the] TARGET, [and I] also dreamt [that a] large sky scraper fell.
Like [the] Empire State [Building]. strange feeling."

Robinson's dream-based psychic viewing, or D/RV (dream-based remote viewing of future events) coincided with another, independent report of a spike in empathic emotional presponse, or E/RV. This spike was also recorded about one week prior to the catastrophic events in Japan.

According to Dr. David Deutsch of Oxford, the 'many worlds theory' -- used by physicists to explain the existence of our universe in a multiverse of all possible worlds -- says that
information about the future does not arrive from our own future, but must come from a parallel universe similar to our own.

Although no one has been able to definitively prove that information from an alternative future is capable of being transmitted into the present moment -- according to Deutsch, the future is not predetermined -- thus it would be possible to use information from an alternative future to make changes in the present moment, without violating the laws of physics.

If Deutsch is correct, information from the future could be used to avoid some catastrophic events before they take place -- if we are willing to heed the warning notice from another world.

http://www.starpod.org/PsycheLeaks/1104171.htm

Egg

Post by Egg » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Maybe he never heard of James Randi. I wouldn't have heard of him without these sites.

Mur

Post by Mur » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:09 pm

I never heard of him

Egg

Post by Egg » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:11 pm

I'm waiting to see what happens. Although, I wonder if just putting it on twitter can change what he saw. Who knows?

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Mur wrote:I never heard of him
James Randi:
James Randi has an international reputation as a magician and escape artist, but today he is best known as the world's most tireless investigator and demystifier of paranormal and pseudoscientific claims.

Randi has pursued "psychic" spoonbenders, exposed the dirty tricks of faith healers, investigated homeopathic water "with a memory," and generally been a thorn in the sides of those who try to pull the wool over the public's eyes in the name of the supernatural.

He has received numerous awards and recognitions, including a Fellowship from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation in 1986.

On October 19, 1993, the PBS-TV "NOVA" program broadcast a one-hour special dealing with Randi's life work, particularly with his investigations of Uri Geller and various occult and healing claims being made by scientists in Russia.

He is the author of numerous books, including The Truth About Uri Geller, The Faith Healers, Flim-Flam!, and An Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural. His lectures and television appearances have delighted — and vexed — audiences around the world.

In 1996, The James Randi Education Foundation was established to further Randi's work. Randi's long-standing challenge to psychics now stands as a $1,000,000 prize administered by the Foundation. It remains unclaimed.
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/abo ... randi.html

This is his forum:
http://forums.randi.org/

No, I am not a member. Perhaps I'll sign up, though. :D

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:06 am

Robinson's latest concern suggests a possible terror threat to the American continent, in addition to prior concerns of a new threat to the United Kingdom.

Robinson tweeted, " confusing dreams but [it] seems certain [there will be another] terror attack soon. Saw [the] TARGET, [and I] also dreamt [that a] large sky scraper fell.
Like [the] Empire State [Building]. strange feeling."
Twenty or more coordinated attacks.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:13 am

lkwalker wrote:
Twenty or more coordinated attacks.
A prediction?

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:16 am

A dream.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:18 am

Randi said he saw a large skyscraper falling in the US - like the Empire state building?

Did he give a timeline aside from soon?