Lucid Dreaming

Egg

Re: Lucid Dreaming

Post by Egg » Sun May 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Yeah, I've done that and written them down. I'm sure I'm dreaming when I sleep but have no memory of them now mostly.

Royal

Post by Royal » Mon May 02, 2011 7:29 am

The last dream I had was sexually disturbing involving alien shapeshifters that needed to harvest sexual energy. The following is rated X:
I was in a highschool type scene and it felt like the future.

Dozens of slutty chicks bending over rubbing their twats in a window ledge inside of a room in a corner building. Some of them was even making blow job gestures.

The men and woman in the room were then to masturbate or have sex.

The weird part was that all of it was for this alien looking person in the room to harvest our sexual energy. He even had minions that looked like they were living lady gaga creations. The alien looked like the mars attacks alien but had some kind of bionic device instead of a glass concealed brain. The device lit up to indicate he harvested the energy. This was confirmed when I heard one of his minions say "Energy is full, we can go".

Lots of stars including P-diddy was also in this dream. I was in a sauna with P-diddy. He on drugs, drugged, or in some kind of daze. He had a gun and wanted to shoot or be shot, maybe suicidal. I remember him pointing the gun at people and clicking the trigger but wouldn't shoot because it was empty. The people in the room either didn't care, laughed, or got out of his way.

MrPenny

Post by MrPenny » Mon May 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Egg wrote:I'm sure I'm dreaming when I sleep but have no memory of them now mostly.
Slap a Nicoderm™ patch on right before bed.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon May 02, 2011 1:18 pm

MrPenny wrote:
Egg wrote:I'm sure I'm dreaming when I sleep but have no memory of them now mostly.
Slap a Nicoderm™ patch on right before bed.

Hahahahahahaha..... I have heard that causes major nightmares!

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon May 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Well, even if that doesn't elicit dreams, at least I'll get my nic fix while sleeping.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:08 am

I seem to recall my dreams when I have experienced "lighter" sleep. After sleeping most of the night then being near wake up time.

Royal

Post by Royal » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:30 am

lol, I still remember that unforgettable Dream in the post. I don't recall the P-diddy details.

Had a new lucid dream of meeting a different "alien" and "craft". Good times. In my dreams, they appear to be fun tricksters with a sense of humor.