Dictators . North Korea . Religion (Translators of God)

Royal

Re: Dictators . North Korea . Religion (Translators of God)

Post by Royal » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 am

Royal

Post by Royal » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:53 am

South Korean President Park Geun-Hye has vowed "strong retaliation" to any provocation by North Korea."If there is any provocation against South Korea and its people, there should be a strong response in initial combat without any political considerations," President Geun-hye told the minister of defence and senior officials at a meeting on Monday after Pyongyang declared it was formally at war with Seoul.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-paci ... 71148.html

Royal

Post by Royal » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:46 am

Learned that if war was to break out again, the pentagon estimates 1m dead in the first hour.

Royal

Post by Royal » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Old Article

North Korea’s Newest Weapon: Nuke Torpedo?

If you read Korean, you can find their report here, but if not, Bill Gertz at the Washington Times has the gist. Citing a Pyongyang government official, the defectors claim that in March 2009, North Korean military units called “Thunder” and “Lightning” began technical nuclear torpedo and mine research to blunt the superiority of U.S. and South Korean naval weaponry. They claim that the “nuclear mines are technologically at a stage of completion, and the plan [is] to finish [developing] nuclear torpedoes by 2012.” North Korea is believed to have fewer than ten nuclear bombs.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/12 ... sea-nukes/
Did previous leaders of NK have any dying wishes past down to their sons? That would be important to know.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:17 pm

I think this is made up. But I can see where China would be OK with one Korea which would probably in a better economic position and a boost to them.

If the US/NATO group use nukes, I would be shocked. But if so, it show how bad the world situation really is with a super power running the show.

What was that Pentagon casualty estimate of 1 million. Sounds nuke-ist unless NK goes crazy killing its own people.

This is where things get interesting; my source has stated that she has knowledge of these NATO China talks. My source has stated that after a visit in late 2009 by President Obama the Chinese have entered an agreement with NATO that should North Korea instigate any significant hostilities against any of its neighbours China will cut all diplomatic links with the rouge state and join in a campaign to destroy the north. The overall objective is to unify the North with the South of Korea but under the control of the South and bringing an end to the communist regime of the north. My source has told me that the reason China is so open to this option is because that a unified Korea will offer more economically lucrative benefits to China.

Furthermore my source has also told me that in the event that North Korea was to use a Nuclear weapon in anger NATO will retaliate against North Korea by launching strategic nuclear weapons against key military instillations. At the same time my source has said that America would use a nuclear launch by North Korea as a justification for obliterating the nuclear programs of other rouge states such as Iran and Syria by a strategic nuclear first strike against their instillations.

Could we be about to see these plans put into action?

My source has informed me that NATO has drawn up specific plans for these eventualities that include a nuclear retaliation and invasion plans for North Korea should North Korea instigate any hostilities. I have been informed that these plans and this agreement with China were still in place as of late 2010 and have been marked. NATO COSMIC TOP SECRET.

Link

Royal

Post by Royal » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:26 pm

My source has told me that the reason China is so open to this option is because that a unified Korea will offer more economically lucrative benefits to China.
ha ! That's what I mean by economic and philosophical changes.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:15 pm

US moves radar platform similar to this near NKorea coast.

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:49 pm

"Speculative Fiction" section. Similar radar platform seen at 3:45.

Youtube is lighting up with comments over this game.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:35 pm

People really should not push certain ideas of destruction and enemies. Watch what you wish for ... they might listen.

People won't be running around playing with high tech weapons for very long. Reality will be far from a game.

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Yeah, I see what you are saying.

But how else can we learn military strategy at age 13.