Observations and Lessons on Misdirected Hostility in Media

Royal

Observations and Lessons on Misdirected Hostility in Media

Post by Royal » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:03 am

I asked my dad "What do you think about the flag debate?"
My dad replies "I don't buy into the propaganda."
I reply "Best answer you said all day dad".

Pigeon

Re: Observations and Lessons on Misdirected Hostility in Med

Post by Pigeon » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:07 am

Yeah, it's BS. Law makers once a again give a sigh of relief. People not watching us.

I didn't know the 1st had a clause about the national anthem.

I hate to say it, but Trump is clueless about what is going on in the world. His statements about PR are so exaggerated. Maybe he is a bot.

Trump is still hurt over that NFL team from years back.

Royal

Post by Royal » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:12 pm

I feel like most people don't talk about behind the scenes enough. This is a trend that I did not see anyone talk about. CHIP KELLY- Basically was in charge of a super bowl caliber team (Eagles) before he moved to SF where Kaepernick would start a fiasco.

Single-handedly shipped out all talent out of the Eagles team.

LESEAN MCCOY- A leading Rusher in the NFL

LANE JOHNSON - "Johnson was the Eagles first draft pick in the Kelly era, but that didn’t stop him from going on record about the coach’s shortcomings following Kelly’s departure from Philadelphia."

DESEAN JACKSON- "Jackson was a star receiver for the Eagles who saw his targets dwindle before leaving the team for Washington."

BRANDON BOYKIN - Was more outspoken about the coach: "“He can’t relate and that makes him uncomfortable,” Boykin added in the text message. “He likes total control of everything, and he don’t like to be uncomfortable. Players excel when you let them naturally be who they are, and in my experience that hasn’t been important to him, but you guys have heard this before me.”

CARY WILLIAMS- "The cornerback notably once critiqued the Eagles’ practice sessions after a team win, and once he was departed for the Seahawks, made it clear he didn’t think Kelly had what it took."

EMMANUEL ACHO- Tweeted "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

A great summary when Chip Kelly was on the Eagles:

Fuels the conspiracy debate whether Eagles is a farm team or Chip is paid off by NFL/Cowboys to keep the competition low. Basically looking like the NFL is fixed.

So Chip Kelly goes to San Francisco and their star Quarterback starts to take a knee.

Surprise!

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Chip is a bot, not human?

Royal

Post by Royal » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:48 am

Bots looking for fellow bots. No humans please. #Corporate America.

Royal

Post by Royal » Sun May 05, 2019 3:59 am

Royal wrote:I feel like most people don't talk about behind the scenes enough. This is a trend that I did not see anyone talk about. CHIP KELLY- Basically was in charge of a super bowl caliber team (Eagles) before he moved to SF where Kaepernick would start a fiasco.

Single-handedly shipped out all talent out of the Eagles team.

LESEAN MCCOY- A leading Rusher in the NFL

LANE JOHNSON - "Johnson was the Eagles first draft pick in the Kelly era, but that didn’t stop him from going on record about the coach’s shortcomings following Kelly’s departure from Philadelphia."

DESEAN JACKSON- "Jackson was a star receiver for the Eagles who saw his targets dwindle before leaving the team for Washington."

BRANDON BOYKIN - Was more outspoken about the coach: "“He can’t relate and that makes him uncomfortable,” Boykin added in the text message. “He likes total control of everything, and he don’t like to be uncomfortable. Players excel when you let them naturally be who they are, and in my experience that hasn’t been important to him, but you guys have heard this before me.”

CARY WILLIAMS- "The cornerback notably once critiqued the Eagles’ practice sessions after a team win, and once he was departed for the Seahawks, made it clear he didn’t think Kelly had what it took."

EMMANUEL ACHO- Tweeted "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

A great summary when Chip Kelly was on the Eagles:

Fuels the conspiracy debate whether Eagles is a farm team or Chip is paid off by NFL/Cowboys to keep the competition low. Basically looking like the NFL is fixed.

So Chip Kelly goes to San Francisco and their star Quarterback starts to take a knee.

Surprise!

lol