Robin Wlliams

Pigeon

Re: Robin Wlliams

Post by Pigeon » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:37 am

A family member lived in Japan for about 10 years and happened to leave a few months before the accident.

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:19 am

Pigeon wrote:A family member lived in Japan for about 10 years and happened to leave a few months before the accident.
What kind of fuse did he use?

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:24 am

*Robin Williams Hello Vietnam News voice
TD NEWS wrote:^ In that case...would Rense's and Yoishi Shimatsu's premise that the radioactive isotopes of Fukushima that, as of April this year, are constantly being emitted into the air along the Californian Coastline and will/already are causing significant mental health issues...
*Indian Doctor Voice
Both men have said all along that the increased radiation level that is now noticable along much of the Californian coastline "definately causes mental health issues" !
*German Scientist voice
IT IS VERY PLAUSIBLE THAT PEOPLE WITH SUCH PREDISPOSITIONS AS ROBIN WILLIAMS HAD WILL SEE THEIR MENTAL HEALTH FURTHER DECLINE AS RADIATION LEVELS CONTINUE TO RISE ALONG THE WEST COAST...

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:28 am

Pigeon wrote:The an suffered from depression his whole life plus some time with addition.
Having addition sucks. I personally had time also with subtraction, multiplication, and division. Luckily, never got into calculus.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:44 pm

I guess I am OK since I didn't add a C.

Addition
Addiction

Or was it withdrawl...

I just don't know anymore...

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Luckily, never got into calculus.
They say multiplication is a doorway drug for calculus. Must not always be true.

TD NEWS

Post by TD NEWS » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:43 pm

^^ Is there really any need to make my posts into jokes, Royal?; or is this standard treatment of noobs on here by you...?

...I almost ruined my vocal chords trying to re-read everything with THREE very difficult voice-overs. :facepalm:
ICELAND

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:53 am

TD NEWS wrote:^^ Is there really any need to make my posts into jokes, Royal?; or is this standard treatment of noobs on here by you...?

...I almost ruined my vocal chords trying to re-read everything with THREE very difficult voice-overs. :facepalm:

Online perspectives are always interesting.

Was not making fun at all, was kind of inspired by your post to mix in a little Robin Williams action.

if you had a time of self reflection, and practiced the fine art of immitation- You are welcome.

But this doesn't mean there won't be any noob bashing... keep in mind it's not our style

TD NEWS

Post by TD NEWS » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:03 pm

^ Hmmmn...maybe I'll have to take out an advertisement campaign in USA TODAY to attract more people to this place, then. I don't think I can deal with being a noob for another month!... :facepalm:
ICELAND

Royal

Post by Royal » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:42 am

It's a relatively quiet place, being a new member is the least of your worries.