Robin Wlliams

Royal

Robin Wlliams

Post by Royal » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:22 am

Robin Williams takes his own life out of depression-BULLSHIT.

Don't think he would do it unless he needed to.

Quick search on IMDB shows he's not out of work soon. Trying to see where his head was at:

TD NEWS

Re: Robin Wlliams

Post by TD NEWS » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:32 pm

^ Cool post. I saw quite a few good contributers on that DON VITO thread on LOP past night and some of them know their stuff, I can tell you!

I reckon he's payed the price for signing a death cult extortionary Hollywood contract back in the '70s.

Even IF he wasn't directly offed by the tptb in Hollywood (which REALLY ARE satanic, btw) the control-freak nasties may have had a shedload of dirt on Robbin (which apparently is rather common-place) and threatened to reveal ALL to the World media if he didn't do what they asked (such as kill an innocent child), knowing fully well that the man would have killed himself, not being able to oblige their evil demands!

ROBIN WAS 63! SWITCH THE NUMBERS: 36, OR 666! TOO OBVIOUS TO MISS, FOLKS!

DID "THEY" BLUFF ROBIN WILLIAMS INTO KILLNG HIMSELF...?
ICELAND

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:15 pm

The an suffered from depression his whole life plus some time with addition.

I won't even give 'TPTB" credit for any of this. Just a sad situation which many are dealing with daily.

TD NEWS

Post by TD NEWS » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:21 pm

^ In that case...would Rense's and Yoishi Shimatsu's premise that the radioactive isotopes of Fukushima that, as of April this year, are constantly being emitted into the air along the Californian Coastline and will/already are causing significant mental health issues to Coastal Californians ring truer now?... Both men have said all along that the increased radiation level that is now noticable along much of the Californian coastline "definately causes mental health issues" !

IT IS VERY PLAUSIBLE THAT PEOPLE WITH SUCH PREDISPOSITIONS AS ROBIN WILLIAMS HAD WILL SEE THEIR MENTAL HEALTH FURTHER DECLINE AS RADIATION LEVELS CONTINUE TO RISE ALONG THE WEST COAST...
Last edited by TD NEWS on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ICELAND

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Then there should be many more at this point.

TD NEWS

Post by TD NEWS » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:33 pm

^ Not as easy to quantify as you may at first presume, though. If the theory is correct, it took this long for a man who, aparently, had been suffering with depression for "decades" to reach critical mass, in terms of what he was able to take mentally. How many others are there out there who are as vulnerable as Robin Williams was?... It's too early to say yet, but there IS a lot of truth to what has been said with respect to Fukushima radiation possibly beginning to cause people to "totally go batsh*t crazy", as eminent scientists have been saying all along...

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THIS IS THE BEGINNNG OF A SIGNIFICANT AND SUSTAINED RISE OF THE MORE SHOCKING EFFECT OF RADUATION POISENING...
ICELAND

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:47 pm

there IS a lot of truth to what has been said with respect to Fukushima radiation possibly beginning to cause people to "totally go batsh*t crazy"
Where is the research on that...

Shouldn't the people in Japan be committing mass suicide.

TD NEWS

Post by TD NEWS » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:35 pm

^ There already ARE a great deal of health issues in Japan that have been caused by all the Fukushima radiation, pigeon. Surely you have heard about it, no...? Don't expect the msm to reveal anything, though! It's all being hushed-up in the Japanese and Western media outlets. Birth defects are off the charts, for a start. Young people look TWICE as old as they would, say, back in the '90s. I don't have all the pertinent data but things are FAR from peachy in Japan, dude! As for suicides? Well...Japan already has a convenient plausible denial to fall back on should figures become too alarming to be ignored. I mean..who doesn't know about the Japanese culture of "Hari Kari" ...?

NEVER EXPECT SHINTO ABE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT ALL THE ABOVE BECAUSE HE'S A COMPLETE PSYCHOPATH, FOLKS!!!
ICELAND

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:41 pm

The statement/response dealt with mental health. You are citing other illness. Some health issues are most likely going to arise due to the situation.

TD NEWS

Post by TD NEWS » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:06 am

I understand your point entirely and it's very inteligent and valid pigeon, but I'm just going on what my sources are saying. You wont find any such information/proof concerning the Fukushima radiation effects on people's mental health in Japan simply because their society is so close-lipped about it! Japan is NOT the place most of us Westerners assume it to be, pigeon! It's Far-Eastern for a start! People are being thrown into prison for just chatting about Fukushima in Japan, nevermind collecting data pertaining to the ill effects of radiation poisening! :facepalm:
ICELAND