G'day

Mungodave

Re: G'day

Post by Mungodave » Thu May 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Yeah, missed my boys, but really was a great trip, apart from the arrest.

Its a redneck sorta place Port Pirie, but met some really awesome people there.

One bloke even arranged to get my truck driven far enough out of town that I could get in and get it home.

I plan on buying another house down there ( this one was left to my sons by my late brother) and renovate it as well, use the rent from both to pay off the second, so my boys will have one each when they come of age.

When I work out how to get them off the camera and onto this machine, I will post the before and after pics of the job, the fish I caught and one of my rig in the desert at sunrise which was just awesome.

Pam
Princess Feet

Re: G'day

Post by Pam » Thu May 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Mungodave wrote:Yeah, missed my boys, but really was a great trip, apart from the arrest.

Its a redneck sorta place Port Pirie, but met some really awesome people there.

One bloke even arranged to get my truck driven far enough out of town that I could get in and get it home.

I plan on buying another house down there ( this one was left to my sons by my late brother) and renovate it as well, use the rent from both to pay off the second, so my boys will have one each when they come of age.

When I work out how to get them off the camera and onto this machine, I will post the before and after pics of the job, the fish I caught and one of my rig in the desert at sunrise which was just awesome.
That is awesome!! Your boys are lucky :D

Look forward to seeing the pictures!