LKwalker

lkwalker

LKwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Sorry. I never properly introduced myself.

I am LKwalker. I channel the Comptroller of the planet Ludd from the Arcturus System. The Luddites originally discovered your planet when my laboratory assistant, Marciagoldberg, detected electronic transmissions emanating from your planet. The transmissions began in your year 1952 and consisted mainly of a broadcast named "I Love Lucy" which arrived at my planet in 1947 due to a time distortion that I'll explain in future channeling sessions.

Recently the Luddites have revealed themselves to you in certain communiqués appearing here. These are intended as an educational exercise. Should they prove to be ineffective in further elucidating what we have come to regard as the alien species that has usurped your surly human behavior, we are prepared to redouble our program of anal probing which, I am told, is discomfiting to many humans but exhilarating to even more of your population.

I will continue to channel the Comptroller until the mission of the Ludds is complete.

Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself. And have a nice day.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pam
Princess Feet

Re: LKwalker

Post by Pam » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Jeg bare nevner det.

Egg

Post by Egg » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:52 pm

I just dug a hole with a stick.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:02 pm

lkwalker wrote:
we are prepared to redouble our program of anal probing which, I am told, is discomfiting to many humans but exhilarating to even more of your population.
Yeah, well, I am prepared. Good luck probing anything on me, you sick bastards.