Post by Pana » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Hi Skunk.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

skunk

Re: Hai

Post by skunk » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:54 pm

TraumaT wrote:
lkwalker wrote:There's no chance in hell to 'control' the SCREAMMMMM nor should there be.
Yeah, like I said, it depends on what your goal is. Letting him run lose sure is a good way to drive long term members away, isn't it?
And banning him would go against amkon's core principles, which I'm not really willing to let go at this point. The nazi prick deserved what was coming to him though, I don't regret banning his sorry ass for a second.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:08 pm

skunk wrote:
TraumaT wrote:
lkwalker wrote:There's no chance in hell to 'control' the SCREAMMMMM nor should there be.
Yeah, like I said, it depends on what your goal is. Letting him run lose sure is a good way to drive long term members away, isn't it?
And banning him would go against Amk0n's core principles, which I'm not really willing to let go at this point. The nazi prick deserved what was coming to him though, I don't regret banning his sorry ass for a second.
I agree, I don't say ban (other than you did the right thing with Nazimick), my concern was not so much SCREAMMMMMM's threads and posts, he can be ignored, it was the influx of new people that were testing your patience and flooding the "What's New" with crap.

I like what you did with limiting some of SCREAMMMMMM's capabilities, but I don't understand why he is doing what he is doing. The constant YouTube's and the all in CAPS or big colourful letters is annoying. It bugs me that he continues to do it even though many have asked him not to. What is the point? If someone asked me to stop doing something and they had a good reason for it I would comply.

I don't try and piss people off, I don't even understand why someone would want to do that???????????

skunk

Post by skunk » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:12 pm

He has no point other than to satisfy his own selfish desire to be heard, even if no one is listening.

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Some of what screeeaaaammmmm has written I agree with. To be honest, I just got tired of all the bs. It's addicting. I got addicted but it gets old and kinda nauseating.

There comes a point where you realize it's your fault that you're reading about rape, racist-bigoted crap and moronic bullshit. I lost my sense of humor with a lot of it. Fuck it - summer's here. Finding better things to do when I have free time. I got to the point where I'd be on the computer while at a friend's place. All my fault. When I smoke, I usually hit a pack and a half to two packs a day. HA!!! I get addicted when I get addicted.

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Pana wrote:Hi Skunk.

Hahahahaha!!! I like your new avi, Pana ;) Point taken.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Egg wrote:Some of what screeeaaaammmmm has written I agree with. To be honest, I just got tired of all the bs. It's addicting. I got addicted but it gets old and kinda nauseating.

There comes a point where you realize it's your fault that you're reading about rape, racist-bigoted crap and moronic bullshit. I lost my sense of humor with a lot of it. Fuck it - summer's here. Finding better things to do when I have free time. I got to the point where I'd be on the computer while at a friend's place. All my fault. When I smoke, I usually hit a pack and a half to two packs a day. HA!!! I get addicted when I get addicted.

^^^^^ This for me too :D

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi Skunk!!!! I'm so glad you're here!
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter