The Doctor is in the House. Thank you very much.

Pigeon

Re: The Doctor is in the House. Thank you very much.

Post by Pigeon » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:38 am

The idea is to separate the peanuts and the shells without digging either out of a pile of poop.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:52 am

Set wrote:
My sainted old A.A. sponsor said to me "people can't persecute you unless you let them. If you let fuckwits live rent free in your head you deserve what they dish out."
That makes sense, I suppose. But at the same time, if you allow someone to verbally abuse you over and over again, without making it clear to them that you will not put up with it, you basically teach them that it is OK to walk all over you. In that case you also deserve what they dish out.

I refuse to let anyone walk all over me. If you are OK with Doc's constant bullying, fine. Have fun with it. But don't tell me to put up with his showers of insults, you have no right to.

Egg

Post by Egg » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:04 am

Set wrote: If you let fuckwits live rent free in your head you deserve what they dish out."
I like this very much, Set!!!

You'll all be getting a bill from me Friday.

Set

Post by Set » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 am

TraumaT wrote:
Set wrote:
My sainted old A.A. sponsor said to me "people can't persecute you unless you let them. If you let fuckwits live rent free in your head you deserve what they dish out."
That makes sense, I suppose. But at the same time, if you allow someone to verbally abuse you over and over again, without making it clear to them that you will not put up with it, you basically teach them that it is OK to walk all over you. In that case you also deserve what they dish out.

I refuse to let anyone walk all over me. If you are OK with Doc's constant bullying, fine. Have fun with it. But don't tell me to put up with his showers of insults, you have no right to.
I assume all this bullying and abuse took place over at the old place. Or have I missed where he showered you with insults here?
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

Set

Post by Set » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:31 am

TraumaT wrote:
Set wrote:

Can I suggest just putting those you think are intolerable turds on ignore?

"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

Set

Post by Set » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:38 am

Egg wrote:
Set wrote: If you let fuckwits live rent free in your head you deserve what they dish out."
I like this very much, Set!!!

You'll all be getting a bill from me Friday.
Sam grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.....

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:44 am

Set wrote:
I assume all this bullying and abuse took place over at the old place. Or have I missed where he showered you with insults here?

Hahahaha, yes, you obviously missed some showers I got here. This was his last one to me, I should warn you that it contains some rather weird religious ranting too.... Anyway, read it if you want to.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=808&p=18554#p18554

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:47 am

Set wrote:
Can I suggest just putting those you think are intolerable turds on ignore?
Sure you can suggest it. And it may even happen. Perhaps. Some day.

:mrgreen: