The Doctor is in the House. Thank you very much.

Set

Re: The Doctor is in the House. Thank you very much.

Post by Set » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:38 am

Paroxysm wrote:In that skinny bitches defense...she's fucking Norwegian....nuff said?
Oh I dunno. I'd rather be hanging outta TT than hanging out of a train window sick..... :D
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:44 am

Set wrote:
I see. So the decent thing to do is openly berate and/or to bar/gag people with poor vocabs and writing skills. Indeed, if these dunces don't desist shocking the counterfeit sensibilities of this board's Brady Bunch, we should ban them all and burn all their writings as degenerate.
You got to be kidding me. You are worried that Doc is berated? Have you ever actually read his posts..? The man seems incapable of writing a single paragraph without berating, insulting and bullying people. He recieves nothing more than what he himself dishes out on a regular basis.

And you haven't noticed that the Doc is trying to intimidate other people to shut up? You haven't noticed that he promises us "trouble" if we "provoke" him? Now who is trying to gag who..?

I don't really have a comment to what you are saying about "Christian permission" and "plastic piety"... This is not about religion for me, I am not a religious person. It's simply about not letting a loud mouthed bully intimidate me and dictate what I am allowed to say or not. It's just not gonna happen. Ever.

Royal

Post by Royal » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:43 am

:popcorn:
:down:
:idea:

Pana

Post by Pana » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:36 pm

You know, I wouldn't put up with someone calling me down in real life. I suspect that most of you are the same as well. Likewise, I assume that most of you are real careful in real life as well, who you call an asshole and who you tell to fuck off. Unless, of course, you feel equipped to either take a beating or share in a mutual fistacuff.

Twits and wimps who sit behind a computer board telling others to fuck off are boring, uninspiring and cowards. The real mettle only comes if you want to say it face to face and then accept the real life consequences of shit spewing.

If you have integrity and respect in real life (or at least the fear that someone will give you a shit kicking if you call them an asshole) then why don't you carry it over to here. You are either authentic or you're not and if you're not, then all your other words mean shit as well.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

Egg

Post by Egg » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Pana wrote:You know, I wouldn't put up with someone calling me down in real life. I suspect that most of you are the same as well. Likewise, I assume that most of you are real careful in real life as well, who you call an asshole and who you tell to fuck off. Unless, of course, you feel equipped to either take a beating or share in a mutual fistacuff.

Twits and wimps who sit behind a computer board telling others to fuck off are boring, uninspiring and cowards. The real mettle only comes if you want to say it face to face and then accept the real life consequences of shit spewing.

If you have integrity and respect in real life (or at least the fear that someone will give you a shit kicking if you call them an asshole) then why don't you carry it over to here. You are either authentic or you're not and if you're not, then all your other words mean shit as well.
Well said.

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Posted elsewhere but it fits here...

At some point peeing on Mrs Teased became the national sport over at Amk0n. I never did figure out the reason for that. But I do know that she always comes out the winner anyway. It has do do with the famous advice to 'never into a battle of whits unarmed.' Some amkoids will just never learn that.

That said, I have no problem with the Doc's mad ramblings. We're all big enough to separate the peanuts from the poop.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 pm

That said, I have no problem with the Doc's mad ramblings. We're all big enough to separate the peanuts from the poop.
The flaw in that is that potential new members may decide that the place isn't worth visiting or joining.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:52 pm

No doubt

"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Set wrote:
Paroxysm wrote:In that skinny bitches defense...she's fucking Norwegian....nuff said?
Oh I dunno. I'd rather be hanging outta TT than hanging out of a train window sick..... :D
It's probably better than being dead too, come to think of it.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Set

Post by Set » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:29 am

Cartoonsyndicate wrote:Posted elsewhere but it fits here...

At some point peeing on Mrs Teased became the national sport over at Amk0n. I never did figure out the reason for that. But I do know that she always comes out the winner anyway. It has do do with the famous advice to 'never into a battle of whits unarmed.' Some amkoids will just never learn that.

EXACTLY! When I look at the Doc controversy, I ask myself “who (eventually) wants to gag who here, and why?” I'd say that Doc, and I'll include myself, would be the very last people to want to gag/censor anyone here. My sainted old A.A. sponsor said to me "people can't persecute you unless you let them. If you let fuckwits live rent free in your head you deserve what they dish out."

I can't help but conclude that it (the controversy) is all about moral superiority. Which is an insidious form of class distinction we inherited from the stinking Christian churches. Who was it that said "People who burn books (words) eventually burn people."?
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe