Curious?

Ozfactor

Re: Curious?

Post by Ozfactor » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:53 am

anarch wrote:OH I know and I get that....

UGH... My inflection of my voice translates poorly over the written medium... especially if you never heard my voice.

Meeehhh...

The dramas is part of the intertubez... it is why "the internet is serious business" is memed.

I am not belittling this place...I wouldn't shit on anything coded by HP in part or in whole. He has shared his stuff at amkon and STFU before....

Still we are the same batch of people. Some of us are gonna have the same problems. And I know that is where stepping in comes into play...I guess some will be but hurt and move on while others stick around.... and some may never come here at all.

I am just concerned about seeing another attempt at something that has been tried before.... It is my sincer hope that HP takes this in a radical direction that is all his own....hopefully with lots of neat stuff about pigeons.
I haven't run across any yapping, heel biting purse-dogs that make me want to drop kick them into an on coming, speeding semi yet. I suspect the tone here will always remain civil.
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do.
Emerson

anarch

Re: Curious?

Post by anarch » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:46 am

Well...

I know myself...I know how vicious I can be...but I never act unless provoked.

Also yall may of noticed , I am copying all my short story threads to here.

The more I disseminate them the better chance they have of surviving the long haul.

Also for those interested I set up a writing contest.