Logistics for having radio station / podcast?

SweetGrass

Re: Logistics for having radio station / podcast?

Post by SweetGrass » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:10 am

My husband does a radio show for a torrent site he goes to. He does trivia and gives away points in between songs. It's kinda cool. It seems kinda high tech though. Not sure if we have enough people here to be listening.

But, if you wanna record yourself, put it on Youtube and post it here, I'll watch. :D
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:19 am

I would like the 98 rock morning show please. Ever since I have moved to PA, that is the only thing I truly miss in Baltimore.

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:25 am

But, if it's something you really want to do, I know what you need to do to convince the powers that be....
Image Image
;)
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

itai
Fashion Show

Post by itai » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:29 am

SweetGrass wrote:But, if it's something you really want to do, I know what you need to do to convince the powers that be....
Image Image
;)
Your pictures haven't been showing up for me. I don't know if it's just my computer or what.

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:33 am

itai wrote:
SweetGrass wrote:But, if it's something you really want to do, I know what you need to do to convince the powers that be....
Image Image
;)
Your pictures haven't been showing up for me. I don't know if it's just my computer or what.
Really?
Bummer! They are gifs.

This is what was in the post:
http://www.gifbin.com/983731
http://www.gifbin.com/984508

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:54 am

Based on the title of you image, I will be informing egg to put you on the ban list :)

Escape_Artist

Post by Escape_Artist » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:06 am

Pam wrote:
Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.
This hurts my feelings :(

That's discrimination!
Me gusta Capitalismo Anarquista!

Egg

Post by Egg » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:11 am

Escape_Artist wrote:
Pam wrote:
Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

That's discrimination!
Yeah.... but it's against Canadians.... I mean..... come on. You can't blame 'em.

Escape_Artist

Post by Escape_Artist » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:57 am

Egg wrote:
Escape_Artist wrote:
Pam wrote:
Dear Pandora Visitor,

That's discrimination!
Yeah.... but it's against Canadians.... I mean..... come on. You can't blame 'em.
True.
Me gusta Capitalismo Anarquista!

Mur

Post by Mur » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:16 am

itai wrote:I would like the 98 rock morning show please. Ever since I have moved to PA, that is the only thing I truly miss in Baltimore.
Oh my...you're hot and live in PA?

I live in PA.....Bucks County