No socks, please..?

anarch

Re: No socks, please..?

Post by anarch » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:24 am

Egg wrote:I can see the humor in it. I used to crack up when BE pulled his shtick. It seemed like a comedy routine. It's like puppet theater.

Shtick.

Shtick ends end the showmaster believes his own shtick ...

anarch

Post by anarch » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:37 am

lkwalker wrote:
If someone is trying to use a sock to hide and aggravate others then it's a no go.
But that rarely happened.

Disagree.

And you know the MULTIPLE reasons why

I ain't the first.

And you may never care.

But you ain't better than anyone here. Not me , not pam, not TT, not anyone.

Don't let lies fool you.

You are not your stinker.

anarch

Post by anarch » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:38 am

lkwalker wrote:Prometheus was designed for the express purpose of tweaking Chorlton and me. That one is still a mystery. MissA claimed that it was her brother and indeed I received probably 10 emails of apology from 'herm' or whomever it actually was. hahahahah Interesting times those.

You never knew shit about that.

Maybe know you know more...but do you know the bigger story... FUCK NO..cause your a prick more obsessed with socking and pissing off strangers for lolz. OPPS.

anarch

Post by anarch » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:50 am

Pam wrote:
lkwalker wrote:Well a sock is sort of like a lamp. You can use it to read by or you can beat your old man over the head with it.

Yah... and when I do my sons laundry I discover they have other uses as well :shock:

Ewwwwww gross

anarch

Post by anarch » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:55 am

ANd now here I am... Live update would not of helped but...still all is what it is.and Live update still rules...

I miss it.

only one forum had it. that same forum had ultra freespeech... If only I could get them to understand freespeech and free pictures were two different things....I mean if you can say it with one pic then you can say it with one thousand words.

And the self moderation.....

That was prime.

I ignore .. they dont post on my thread,.,... they can make an insta sock or another thread but I can keep on ignboreing...it made every member a mod....Ultimate freespeech ...

Alas...this is the end of the thread for now.

anarch

Post by anarch » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:42 pm

one sockly bump

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:10 pm

anarch wrote:ANd now here I am... Live update would not of helped but...still all is what it is.and Live update still rules...
Here there is this thing that shows up when you hit submit if someone has posted since you've been typing your post. It shows you what people have posted between the time you last read it and the time you hit submit. Pretty cool.
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter