No invisability

Egg

Re: No invisability

Post by Egg » Sat May 14, 2011 9:41 pm

lkwalker wrote:I'd love to hear SCREAMMM's opinion about this but, of course, he's been pre-banned.
Congratulations, now you sound like Witch Hunt.

Screeeeaaammmmmm wasn't pre-banned. Multiple members asked us to ban him and we did. But, good for you for jumping on the bandwagon, man. Good job.

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Yep, I will admit that I am one of the ppl who asked. He was banned AFTER signing up here.
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sat May 14, 2011 9:45 pm

I'd love to hear SCREAMMM's opinion about this but, of course, he's been pre-banned.
No one is stopping you BE from going to the Kon, where the thread exists and all 3 of you are members, and asking him.

If you don't like the stuff then leave..........................................

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat May 14, 2011 9:45 pm

SweetGrass wrote:Yep, I will admit that I am one of the ppl who asked. He was banned AFTER signing up here.
Thank you, SweetGrass. ;)

Some of this shit is just ridiculous.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat May 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Hahahahahaha.... I may have too, if I didn't I thought it for sure and then poof he was gone ;)

I like what the Pigeon and egg are doing here, keeping it safe and fun!

Just hope those two new members aren't who I think they are, but I am 99% sure one of them is SCREAMMMMMM and one is a Nazimick imposter.

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat May 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Yes, as a perceptive person pointed out to me, Nazimick always uses a capital N. These guy registered with a lower case n.

Just another douche trying to cause problems.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sun May 15, 2011 4:43 am

SweetGrass wrote:Yep, I will admit that I am one of the ppl who asked. He was banned AFTER signing up here.
The guy may be a tad beyond the pale but his is a voice that ought to be heard here- especially in view of his own lifelong suffering caused by the gratuitous gay bashing that infects our vocabulary. But since that won't be the case I'll answer for him. The common homophobic characterizations, 'assgobbler,' 'fag,' 'tranniefucker'- all of it- are hurtful, bigoted and unnecessary.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sun May 15, 2011 4:49 am

lkwalker wrote:
The guy may be a tad beyond the pale but his is a voice that ought to be heard here- especially in view of his own lifelong suffering caused by the gratuitous gay bashing that infects our vocabulary. But since that won't be the case I'll answer for him. The common homophobic characterizations, 'assgobbler,' 'fag,' 'tranniefucker'- all of it- are hurtful, bigoted and unnecessary.
Calling people liars and idiots is hurtful and unnecessary.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sun May 15, 2011 4:55 am

Except when it's true.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sun May 15, 2011 4:57 am

lkwalker wrote:Except when it's true.

Where is my lie?

Hahahahahaha, the idiot thing I can accept.