With Due Respect

Pigeon

With Due Respect

Post by Pigeon » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:56 pm

WITH DUE RESPECTFUL

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow to seek for your assistance regards to my situation since the death of my parents, I know this letter might come to you as a surprise because we have not met each other or see face to face before. My name is Ms. Juliet Attah I’m from Benghazi –Libya, I am 22 years old female.

My father (General Hamed Makenze Attah) He was shot to death by Islamist-linked militant troops within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011 and after two days my mother with my two brothers was Killed one early morning by the rebels as result of civil war that going on in my country Libya. I am now writing to seek for your assistance from Cote D’Ivoire West Africa, where I managed to escape to nearby country through the help of United Nation after the death of my parents, and now seeking asylum in Refugee Camp here in Cote D’Ivoire.

Meanwhile, the main reason why I am seeking for your assistance is because of FUNDS my late father deposited in one of the prime Bank here in Cote D’Ivoire

Glad your terrorist dad was killed. Use his money to buy yourself something nice and some comfort food, maybe rotten sushi.

Pigeon

Re: With Due Respect

Post by Pigeon » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc

Attention Beneficiary,

I am James Brien. Comey Jr, the new FBI director nominated by President Barack Obama to replace the previous director Robert
S. Mueller due to internal logical protocols guiding international and local transactions, my tenure represent peace, equity
and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum security and to protect fundamental human
rights.

Wait, there is more

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) on how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this, we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us. We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $10.5,000,000.00(Ten Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $15,000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world where you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM).

Advice

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr. Bobby Isaac of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.

Sent from: rjaffe@mylocker.net, an FBI mail box I take it.

Email disregarded per advice.