Fear the Jack Booted Plonk Bunny Cop

Dr Exile

Fear the Jack Booted Plonk Bunny Cop

Post by Dr Exile » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:33 pm

A cuntstubble for the federal Department of Bunny Cops tased a man in the back for walking two little lap dogs in the park.

For years the park was open to off leash dog walking, but the area has been appropriated by the Evil Federal Park Service, a federal agency notorious for stealing lands within the Sovereign States.

The gentleman was walking his two little harmless woofies, just as had had done for years, when he was accosted by female bunny cop with an attitude. She demanded his identification. He rightfully told the cuntstubble to pound sand. She tried to detain him. He Rightfully walked away. The Evil bunny Cop then shot him in the back with a zap gun.

Nice country we live in.

Witnesses said the use of a stun gun and the arrest seemed excessive for someone walking two small dogs off leash.

"It was really scary," said Michelle Babcock, who said she had seen the incident as she and her husband were walking their two border collies. "I just felt so bad for him."

Babcock said Hesterberg had repeatedly asked the ranger why he was being detained. She didn't answer him, Babcock said.

"He just tried to walk away. She never gave him a reason," Babcock said.

The ranger shot Hesterberg in the back with her shock weapon as he walked off, Babcock said.

"We were like in disbelief," she said. "It didn't make any sense."

Rancho Corral de Tierra has long been an off-leash walking spot for local dog owners. In December, the area became part of the national park system, which requires that all dogs be on a leash, Levitt said.

Credo quia absurdum.

Pigeon

Re: Fear the Jack Booted Plonk Bunny Cop

Post by Pigeon » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:44 pm

Quite lame work by the copper.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:09 am

I think that I should start carrying one of those miniature wooden bats you get at baseball games and conceal it in the opening of a long sleeve shirt, so that if a cop catches me on a bad day, I have the ability to try beating his brains out before he gives me cardiac arrest by shooting me with a legalized elecrocution torture device.

Does anyone know if they make tiny versions of aluminum bats, just so that if I can get a blow in, I know the bat won't break and the full force of my anger will smash into the head of that fucker who sold their soul to Satan for the right to wear a badge and push people around like scared sheep?

Fortunately for them, no police officer has confronted me and given me bullshit for a long time (knock on wood).

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

I'm a small guy. I don't weigh much. I don't spend much time getting buff. I just know the force that lies behind my eyes can be highly explosive, and I know exactly what I'm capable of inflicting upon others.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 am

Especially when I'm drunk. Don't FUCK with the drunk mandingo!
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.