Pigeons 9/11

averagejoe

Re: Pigeons 9/11

Post by averagejoe » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:04 pm

Cogburn? Now there is a blast from the past.

Is he back to being his old self - the abrasive, educated, know it all that could have an argument in an empty room?

Or is he still suffering from his epiphany and showing massive smugness? Cos I hate that version and would love to slap the shit out of it. Slap it back to reality, hard facts, and stuff.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:08 pm

averagejoe wrote:Cogburn? Now there is a blast from the past.

Is he back to being his old self - the abrasive, educated, know it all that could have an argument in an empty room?

Or is he still suffering from his epiphany and showing massive smugness? Cos I hate that version and would love to slap the shit out of it. Slap it back to reality, hard facts, and stuff.
Cog joined and made two posts here. I asked him if he was still doing that cult thing, and then he was gone, hahahaha.

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 pm

He's a decent guy but not evenly remotely as bright as he assumes he is.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

Royal

Post by Royal » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:33 pm

You seem to carry intimate knowledge. Weird for someone who can care less. Both BE and Cogburn share heavy criticism, but I fail to acknowledge the worst in them- Knowledge and experience outweighs moments of attitude.

averagejoe

Post by averagejoe » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:00 am

Royal wrote:

You seem to carry intimate knowledge. Weird for someone who can care less. Both BE and Cogburn share heavy criticism, but I fail to acknowledge the worst in them- Knowledge and experience outweighs moments of attitude.
Couldn't :facepalm:

At least understand what you are typing.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:02 am

averagejoe wrote:

Good advice, Joe, just ignore it. Americans truly do not understand the difference, hahahaha.

Royal

Post by Royal » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:15 am

TraumaT wrote:
averagejoe wrote:

Good advice, Joe, just ignore it. Americans truly do not understand the difference, hahahaha.

WTF are you guys talking about?

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:18 am

If you could care less, then you could. The statement is pointless.

If you couldn't care less, then there isn't any less you could care. :)
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:22 am

"If you could care less, then you could. The statement is pointless."

Why pointless. A person could care less but chooses not too.

Royal

Post by Royal » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:25 am

You guys are mindFUUUUU me right now.