Wall Street’s Fascist Conspiracy Part 1

Egg

Re: Wall Street’s Fascist Conspiracy Part 1

Post by Egg » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:17 pm

anarch wrote:
Egg wrote:You rarely see someone pointed out as being Catholic or Presbyterian when they're involved in something unsavory.

Wait , Catholics?

Presbyterian I can see but them catholics have a whole nother ballpark of issues.
If they work for the Vatican, sure. If they're businessmen or whatever, you never hear - "Bob Shmegegy, a Catholic man, was found to....... yada yada blah blah."

People always point out The Chosen One bs, they never point out that only Christians go to heaven. It's that sort of thing. Whatever.... my point is people suck Wholesale. IF every Jew died today, some would party for a month or so, then non-Jewish shenanigans would start up again and people would find another group to make the bad guys.

anarch

Post by anarch » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:19 pm

I feel ya.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:21 pm

The society will always need a scape goat or two.

anarch

Post by anarch » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Sooo... I got to the part about flagg and beyond...

This was a fiction wasn't it?

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:43 am

Egg wrote:I'm Jewish. I have no problem thinking there are bad Jews out there. If some Jews got caught up in shit then they did.

I am often surprised at how the "fact" that they're Jewish has to be pointed out (I write "fact" as I've seen certain non-Jews pointed out as being Jews - Rupert Murdoch, for example). You rarely see someone pointed out as being Catholic or Presbyterian when they're involved in something unsavory.

That being said, your boy Smedley is mentioned in here.
The guy's point in saying "this article, and succeeding ones, will reveal Jewish financiers working with fascist groups..." is not that they happen to be Jews but because they are Jews. It's interesting that Jews are both Commies and fascists by turn. Sort of all purpose villains.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:53 am

lkwalker wrote:
Egg wrote:I'm Jewish. I have no problem thinking there are bad Jews out there. If some Jews got caught up in shit then they did.

I am often surprised at how the "fact" that they're Jewish has to be pointed out (I write "fact" as I've seen certain non-Jews pointed out as being Jews - Rupert Murdoch, for example). You rarely see someone pointed out as being Catholic or Presbyterian when they're involved in something unsavory.

That being said, your boy Smedley is mentioned in here.
The guy's point in saying "this article, and succeeding ones, will reveal Jewish financiers working with fascist groups..." is not that they happen to be Jews but because they are Jews. It's interesting that Jews are both Commies and fascists by turn. Sort of all purpose villains.
I don't disagree with that. I've been painted with a two tone brush myself for being one. I was more interested in the rest of the article.

I got this off of Naomi Wolf's site. She's Jewish by all accounts.

There are bad Jews, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind. I do agree that it seems we are so often referred to as Jews when we do bad. It's stuck out to me quite often.

I got into huge fights at ATS for arguing against it.

I'd be happy one day to write my opinion on the whole thing in a thread. It's why I protect people like IEF from being called certain names.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:16 am

Sort of all purpose villains.
Isn't religion a wonderful thing.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:24 am

Egg wrote: I don't disagree with that. I've been painted with a two tone brush myself for being one. I was more interested in the rest of the article.

I got this off of Naomi Wolf's site. She's Jewish by all accounts.

There are bad Jews, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind. I do agree that it seems we are so often referred to as Jews when we do bad. It's stuck out to me quite often.

I got into huge fights at ATS for arguing against it.

I'd be happy one day to write my opinion on the whole thing in a thread. It's why I protect people like IEF from being called certain names.

I would like to hear you thoughts.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:46 am

It's why I protect people like IEF from being called certain names.
And not simply because it happens to be the right thing to do?
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Egg

Post by Egg » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:52 am

lkwalker wrote:
It's why I protect people like IEF from being called certain names.
And not simply because it happens to be the right thing to do?
My point is I learned from my own experience, in this case, what is the right thing to do.