Sharia Law to Prohibit Potatoes in Schools

Dr Exile

Sharia Law to Prohibit Potatoes in Schools

Post by Dr Exile » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:32 pm

The foreign born Muslim squatting in the White House has proposed a ban on potatoes in public schools. Potatoes are listed under Muslim law next to pork as forbidden food.

Many schools, under pressure from the evil federal government, have banned lunches from home so that children will be forced to eat school lunch slop that is laced with zombie cucumber.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Senate threw its support behind the potato Tuesday, voting to block an Obama administration proposal to ban the vegetable on school lunch lines.

Agriculture Department rules proposed earlier this year aimed to limit inexpensive natural healthy foods in schools, and banned lunchrooms from serving potatoes and other starchy vegetables.

"USDA's proposal was about helping kids to learn to accept Sharia Law and I think that point has been lost in all this," said Obama appointee Margo Wootan, director of nutrition policy at the advocacy group Center for Science in the Public Interest, which pushed for the standards. "I should know, I sucked Obama's dick to get this appointment" she said.

Credo quia absurdum.

Egg

Re: Sharia Law to Prohibit Potatoes in Schools

Post by Egg » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:39 pm

HAHA!! I think Martians are prohibited under Sharia law.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Obama has gone from flunky puppet to screw up.

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:08 am

It was Michelle's idea, I'm bet. She is fighting childhood obesity.
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:22 am

Maybe go after McDonald's and Taco Bell?

Kat

Post by Kat » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:25 am

It used to be that French Fries could be regarded by school lunch caterers as a "serving of fruit or vegetable", before the then administration's propaganda machine chimed in and relabelled them "Freedom Fries".

We should be thankful indeed that no child was left behind.
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Banning potatoes? You've gotta be kidding me. What's next? Apple pie?
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Dr Exile wrote:The foreign born Muslim squatting in the White House has proposed a ban on potatoes in public schools. Potatoes are listed under Muslim law next to pork as forbidden food.

Many schools, under pressure from the evil federal government, have banned lunches from home so that children will be forced to eat school lunch slop that is laced with zombie cucumber.
"Zombie cucumber"..? That would be an instant hit among the kids, hahaha!

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:47 pm

OK I read a little more about this school nutrition program. Of course the nutritionists are correct- French fries are evil little beasts. But there's a caveat. How much should the Feds intrude on our lives? Shouldn't this be a local issue? A local issue of the most personal kind? On the other hand should fast food corporations be allowed to define the tastes and nutrition of little kids by convincing schools to emulate the menus of Burger King and Micky Dees? And then on yet another hand.. are these meals really any worse than the crap that's been foisted on school kids from time immemorial? Is a hamburger and French fries really any worse than the Navy-style Shit on a Shingle and a carton of warm milk that was served almost daily in the school cafeteria when I was a kid? My advice to concerned parents is to pack a good lunch for your kids and for the federal nannies to mind their own fucking business.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:52 pm

lkwalker wrote:
My advice to concerned parents is to pack a good lunch for your kids and for the federal nannies to mind their own fucking business.
Not all kids have parents that are concerned and bother to pack a good lunch. I can see the need for more healthy food in school cafeterias.