Video turns Facebook fears into 2 minutes of horror

Pigeon

Video turns Facebook fears into 2 minutes of horror

Post by Pigeon » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:01 pm

(CNN) -- A sweaty, wild-eyed man in a stained undershirt hunches over his computer in a shadowy basement. He's broken into your Facebook account and is reading your posts as his dirty, cracked fingernails paw at the keyboard.

Rage (jealousy? hate?) builds as he flips through your photos and scrolls through your list of friends. He rocks back and forth, growing more agitated as the pages flash past. Then he consults a map of your city and heads to his car ...

So why ... oh, why ... did you include so much personal information -- and your address -- in your profile?

Link to article on "Take This Lollipop"

Kat

Re: Video turns Facebook fears into 2 minutes of horror

Post by Kat » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:12 am

I imagine this to be quite effective, but I would never place any personal information about myself anywhere online.

Is there a way of viewing this without connecting via facebook, has someone uploaded a "demo" of some kind?

:)
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Kat

Post by Kat » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:17 am

OK, watched.

The actor is far too friendly and functional to be a serious threat to lollipop suckers!

BTW the video referred to being "75% loaded" all the way through so I am not sure if I saw the ending... he steps out of the car and I presume I can now to invite him in for tea and a croissant.
If I could get any animal it would be a dolphin. I want one bad. Me and my mom went swimming with dolphins. I was like, 'How do we get one of those?' and she was like, 'You can't get a dolphin. What are you gonna do, put it in your pool?' Miley Cyrus

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:58 pm

he steps out of the car and I presume I can now to invite him in for tea and a croissant.
Quite polite of you!