Important announcement published in Koidville

lkwalker

Important announcement published in Koidville

Post by lkwalker » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:34 am

I have taken the liberty of publishing the following account of the recent lies and deceptions promulgated here in recent days.
Re: Breaking News Indeed....

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

After a long investigation I have come to the conclusion that the Anarch tag team is right about this snitching pigeon. The conspiracy to defame the fine reputation the righteous and honorable Pack'nBundy has been in place much longer than even the Narc and his Walrus concubine have assumed. It began shortly after HP had assassinated Mother Theresa. During that time period it is well known that HP was also busy organizing his gang of pedophiles- in league with the notorious Cartoonsyndicate, (led by the uber evil BoycottTruth), to run trains on alter boys and lay the blame on the Pope through a series of forged emails. This was a very successful operation and led directly to HP's acquisition of the considerable skills required to fabricate the famous series defamatory documents perniciously attributed to the Pack'nBundy and published here by his co-conspirator, Mr Penny. Thank Jesus that we at Amkon have such insightful and brilliant members- Mr and Mrs Anarch and their proteges, SweetCheeks Snow Crash and the Witch Hunter, who have inspired this devastating new investigation through their persistent insistence that the Pigeon is an inveterate liar and a would be destroyer of Koidville. We can only hope that the end result will be the total exoneration of our beloved BundyPacker and allow for his speedy return from the exile forced upon him by the false accusations of that lying bastard HP.

In the mean time BENewsCorp™ has turned all the evidence over to the HCIM (High Court for Internet Mendacity) in Stockholm(e) for the prosecution of the lying snitch-pigeon for high crimes and misdemeanors in the defamation of the honorable exiled leader of Amkon, Mr Pack'n McVeigh Bundy, GED 2010.

And I leave you with this wise advice from our Leader in Exile: Watch your asses, boyz and gurlz.
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

lkwalker

Re: Important announcement published in Koidville

Post by lkwalker » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:03 am

Received the following response to my article this morning:
Dear BENewsCorp,

I can't thank you enough for your support. As you know I am currently holed up in Kyrgyzstan with the remnants of the Anonymous Liberation Front (ALF) awaiting further orders in our on-going attacks on Leviathan. Please keep up the good fight to clear my name.

Sincerely,

Commander PB McVeigh, Private First Class US Army (Ret), GED 2010

Ozfactor

Post by Ozfactor » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:44 pm

I thought Amkon was the harbinger of such things as this.
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do.
Emerson

MrPenny

Post by MrPenny » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Satire has no "harbinger."

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:02 pm

The pigeon flies the Green Mile.

Ozfactor

Post by Ozfactor » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:03 pm

MrPenny wrote:Satire has no "harbinger."
I suppose my definition of satire is different than yours. It seems the truth has come out, and I am happy for your vindication. I'm hoping that since some of your arch enemies are present here you would be the mature one and let it go. I'd like to see this place remain civil.
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do.
Emerson

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Well you'll just have to pick your threads with caution. Beware of the determined non-conformists. Danger lurks! hahahahahaha

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:15 pm

RATING: 5

I've devised a ratings system for my threads for your protection and will use it religiously from now on.

1. Funny
2. Jes' plain dumb
3. Ridiculous
4. Deeply phiosophical
5. Too stoopid to bother with

Enjoy!

Ozfactor

Post by Ozfactor » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:18 pm

lkwalker wrote:Well you'll just have to pick your threads with caution. Beware of the determined non-conformists. Danger lurks! hahahahahaha
Great. Now I can look forward to threads peppered with infantile character side swipes here too.
Emerson

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:21 pm

RATING: 4

Well probably as long as I'm still breathing.