Finally proof that Jews did Fukushima

lkwalker

Finally proof that Jews did Fukushima

Post by lkwalker » Fri May 27, 2011 11:43 am

http://www.asianweek.com/2011/05/26/isr ... fukushima/

Well I finally found a conspiracy theory that blames the “fake” earthquake and a nuclear attack on the Fukushima plant on the usual suspects, the Jews. My theory of conspiracy theories is that EVERY disaster and terrorist incident can be blamed on the Joos. Heck, they even blamed shark attacks on Israel.

I found this FukuNuke blog looking for “A is for Atom” : “kyoto observer” http://kyotoobserver.wordpress.com/2011/05/

here is what is on the menu: Jeff Rense is full of “the zionist plot” explanations for 9-11 truthers. Leuren Moret is the woman behind the HAARP theory that the earthquake is really a deliberate attack based on a new super-weapon, and an expert, like Busby, on the effects of depleted uranium, especially when inflicted by the US government or the zionist entity of what she calls “Israel = Occupied Palestine” against muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo and Palestine. My theory on conspiracy theories is you look at who they want you to think are the good guys (palestineans and muslims, one Ron Paul supporter expressed his true allegience by posting “God Bless Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran) and who are the bad guys (Bush and Israel and Islamaphones who blame 9-11 on muslim hijackers and bin Laden) and it becomes obvious who these guys are really working for. Alex Jones is also on the menu, a guy who does not blame everything on the Joos, but almost everybody else who appears on this show either blames Israel, supports Palestineans, Arabs and Muslims, or both. Isn’t it funny that Alex Jones InfoWars proclaims that 9/11 is a psy-op warfare front being waged to falsely blame Al Queda and radicalized muslims when it is the 9/11 truth movement that looks like a massively funded psy-op operation to falsely blame the Bush administration and hide AQ responsibility, and the protected parties seem to go straight back to Iran which actually promotes specific 9-11 truth groups and invites White nationalists like David Duke to speak out for Palestinean Rights when he used to just hate Jews, not promote Arab causes.
Read the entire article. It's a real eye opener!
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Egg

Re: Finally proof that Jews did Fukushima

Post by Egg » Fri May 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Welp, now the cat's out of the bag!

Dr Exile

Re: Finally proof that Jews did Fukushima

Post by Dr Exile » Fri May 27, 2011 3:43 pm

A dream I had explains why the Jews would send the earthquake and tsunami to Japan.

I Had A Dream,

That Allah, May peace be upon him, shown the Brilliant Light of Love upon a little yellow hole in the snow, and the yellow hole stood up out of his wheel chair like a man, and cast away his crutches and bid his long suffering mother adieu.

Although penniless, he left his mothers flat in the English slum and made his way like a man on a mission to the Levant. There he stood on a hill wearing only rags and raising his staff he said:

“In the name of Allah (Great Be His Name) follow me Oh Huddled Masses of Wretched Refuse to the Land of Milk and Honey!”

Like Moses he led them from Judea and Samaria to the Port of Ghazzat Hashim where upon the Wretched Refuse boarded ships bound for the Promised Land.

Through gale and tempest they happily sailed until they arrived at Latitude 37 45’, Longitude 140 28’.

It was indeed the Land of Milk and Honey, for every where there was lumber to be had for for the taking, and Allah (thanks be to He) had provided ready made underground infrastructure the likes the Huddled Masses had never seen, and there were (Praise be to Allah) free cars every where.

The Savior of the Wretched Ones saved the best for last. He spread his arms and said “look upon the Great Temple of Infidel Doom!” There before them was enough material for each and every one of them to strap on a dirty bomb and destroy the world to make it better for Islam.

Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) looked down and saw it was Good.
Credo quia absurdum.