The Evil Crawling Hand of Doom

Dr Exile

The Evil Crawling Hand of Doom

Post by Dr Exile » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:08 pm

The spawn of Satan, otherwise know as the Bilderburg Group is meeting in Switzerland this year. Todays topic: How to keep Obama playing with bombs in Libya.

Gotta keep the war-bucks flowing.
Credo quia absurdum.

Egg

Re: The Evil Crawling Hand of Doom

Post by Egg » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Dr Exile wrote:The spawn of Satan, otherwise know as the Bilderburg Group is meeting in Switzerland this year. Todays topic: How to keep Obama playing with bombs in Libya.

You might like this:

http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_Fede ... 0/Y/M.html

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Wow Egg, thanks.
Credo quia absurdum.

Egg

Post by Egg » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:02 pm

My pleasure, man. I saw that the other day and thought you might like it ;)

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Dr Exile wrote:The spawn of Satan, otherwise know as the Bilderburg Group is meeting in Switzerland this year. Todays topic: How to keep Obama playing with bombs in Libya.

I've never seen any evidence that there is something particulary evil about these meetings. At least nothing more evil than the average evil going on when the rich and powerful meet to "network". Which they do all the time.

Our Crown Prince Haakon Magnus attended a meeting in 2001, and I don't think it made him more demonic or anything. Although he HAS grown a goatie since then, come to think of it... Damn, perhaps there is a conspiracy of evil after all.

And hey, I just discovered he is invited to this year's meeting too! AAAAAAAGH! He is gonna grow horns now!!!!eleven

Egg

Post by Egg » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:06 pm

TraumaT wrote:

I've never seen any evidence that there is something particulary evil about these meetings. At least nothing more evil than the average evil going on when the rich and powerful meet to "network". Which they do all the time.

Our Crown Prince Haakon Magnus attended a meeting in 2001, and I don't think it made him more demonic or anything. Although he HAS grown a goatie since then, come to think of it... Damn, perhaps there is a conspiracy of evil after all.

And hey, I just discovered he is invited to this year's meeting too! AAAAAAAGH! He is gonna grow horns now!!!!eleven
I have a goatee. I'll see your prince at the Goatee Group meeting this July.

Listen, all those people with money and power getting together, something bad is going down there - every time - whether or not their objective is global domination.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Egg wrote:
Listen, all those people with money and power getting together, something bad is going down there - every time - whether or not their objective is global domination.
Perhaps someone should tell these evil and powerful people that the telephone and Internet have been invented, so they don't have to actually get together and meet each other face to face. Those stoopid meetings make their satanic networking and evil plotting too damn obvious.

:P

Egg

Post by Egg » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:55 pm

TraumaT wrote:
Egg wrote:
Perhaps someone should tell these evil and powerful people that the telephone and Internet have been invented, so they don't have to actually get together and meet each other face to face. Those stoopid meetings make their satanic networking and evil plotting too damn obvious.

:P
I don't believe in Satan. I do believe that those with power usually only want more.

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:07 pm

I just discovered he is invited to this year's meeting too! AAAAAAAGH!
Well now at least the people of Norway will know where their missing babies are going. Bilderburg pate, made from the livers of human babies force fed goose livers.
Credo quia absurdum.

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:04 am

Who knows if it's true or not but....

BREAKING: Bilderberg Under Pressure -- Top Swiss Politicians Ready to Enter Meeting and Demand an End to Secrecy, Call for Arrest of Henry Kissinger

wiki commons
Activist Post

Luke Rudkowski has reported to Infowars that he has delivered a letter from Swiss parliament to police at the Bilderberg conference instructing them to back off of activists and journalists covering the event. Rudkowski reported that the atmosphere has now changed and police are allowing journalists closer to the conference area.

In an even greater development, Swiss People Party's representative, Dominique Baettig, has announced to prosecutors that he and several other members are demanding entrance to the conference in order to confront the Bilderberg Group about their secrecy and to call for the arrest of Henry Kissinger as a war criminal.

As Paul Joseph Watson stated:
Baettig is no fringe figure, he’s the equivalent of a US Congressman, representing the Canton of Jura on the National Council of Switzerland. His party, the Swiss People’s Party, is the largest party in the Federal Assembly, with 58 members of the National Council and 6 of the Council of States.
This confrontation comes one day after Italian MEP Mario Borghezio reportedly was assaulted by security and given a bloody nose after his attempt to enter the meeting. He stated that he will press charges against the security firm Securitas.

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/06/bre ... e-top.html