Brainwashing by Opus Dei

Dr Exile

Re: Brainwashing by Opus Dei

Post by Dr Exile » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:39 pm

It was the religion I was forcibly baptised into,
Uh oh Set. You are doomed. Your dog is in Real Heaven, and because the Catholic God is all forgiving you will be forcibly sent to Christian heaven. There is nothing you can do, no amount of blasphemy will get you out of it when God is all forgiving. Don't fret though, I'll be sure to scratch your old dog's ear for you.
Credo quia absurdum.

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:11 pm

I'm kinda wondering what sort of force was applied. Seems to have left some bad scars. Hahahah
Last edited by Cartoonsyndicate on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

Egg

Post by Egg » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:13 pm

What some would call drowning, the congregation Set was part of would call baptising.

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Oh my. The poor thing!
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

Set

Post by Set » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:11 am

Cartoonsyndicate wrote:I'm kinda wondering what sort of force was applied. Seems to have left some bad scars. Hahahah
The bastards had me bound up in a Bunny rug and a fat pedophile in drag poured filthy water from a "baptismal font" of second hand (more like million hand!) "Holy Water" all over my head!! I SCREAMED in protest about being made Cafflik but the assembled goons just guffawed and took photos!
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe